What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

144Hz monitor

Scream

looking for a decent 144Hz monitor 27"  if anyone's got recommendations 

i like my AOC ones, don't know your feelings about curved screens though

MSI Optix MAG241CV, 144hz 1 ms respone time

Last edited by a moderator:
eh that's fair enough every person has their likings

I've got an aoc non-curved, it great

@ScreamAt first i also was not a fan of the curved screen but i now have one and they are actually really nice, I would say go to a hardware store and give one a look i personally really like them.

@ScreamAt first i also was not a fan of the curved screen but i now have one and they are actually really nice, I would say go to a hardware store and give one a look i personally really like them.
This. I'd only ever known flat screens and was adamant I wouldn't like curved screens. I ended up taking a gamble in getting a curved. Don't think I'd go back.

Come on man be honest with yourself.

There is no way that you can run Arma at over 30fps.

However, I am using the Acer G276HLL.

Its cheap and gets the job done.

Come on man be honest with yourself.

There is no way that you can run Arma at over 30fps.

However, I am using the Acer G276HLL.

Its cheap and gets the job done.
It's decent to be able to have the smoothness within the desktop though. My arma runs like dog shit at the moment and I don't think I'll ever be able to see 144FPS in my lifetime but it's nice to have it for anything else 

I have 3 monitor setup but my main monitor was just a normal shit LG HD then i got this one with 144hz an 1ms response time and everything just looked amazing for me for the 1st time 

MSI - Optix G241 Full HD 24" IPS LCD Gaming Monitor - Black

44173b2c91a08ce09378255f8b5f5b74.png

Just noticed you said 27" search this one "MSI Optix G271 Full HD 27" IPS LCD Gaming Monitor - Black" Same thing just obvs 27" and only £20 more at £219 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back