What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - johnIGN - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnIGN

Unban Appeal for johnIGN 

In-game Name: John

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198809323358

The date you got banned: 10/02/20

Member of the team that banned you: not sure

Reason given for your ban: saying egg nog n** n** in chat

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was banned for saying a racist term that i didnt realise was racist

Why should we unban you ?: i have said a racist term and i know it was bad and i know my mistake and i pledge not to say any racist or offensive terms thanks for reading

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
i posted that as i was seeing what the replies would be notified as so basically i said it so i could see what the notification would be if a staff member were to relpy 

i did realise it was racist after i said it i apologise for bieng racist or if i offended anybody

Edit: and olso i realise how serious racism is and how offensive i was and i sincerly apologise for this if i could change the past i would

Last edited by a moderator:
So you join the server, then say this:

500801810f1a1f122e5468502e608b97.png

I have to ask.... why?

i was acting immature and irresponsible and i must have thought i was funny or something and i apologise for my actions they were immature and irresponsible

yes they were. Look, I will unban you but If you get banned for this same reason again, we wont be entertaining another unban for at least 6 months. Racism is no joke. You may find it funny, or edgy but just remember that people come here to have fun and relax, not have to deal with this kind of thing. 

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back