What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

FiveM - House changed to a cheaper house, different location

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuttle

Increased Daily PM Allowance
I used to live in a house a few doors down - 
BAaxwNl.png

g3FeNWo.jpeg

But now I seem to own a house a little bit up the road. I wouldn't mind so much but the interior has been downgraded to one that a cheaper house has

Last edited by a moderator:
So originally I owned Franklin's house on whispmound drive (where my person marker is below)

c1a2e148d51ad1d5f1a160eda3c6f35a.jpg

I now own a cheaper house like 3 houses down where the house marker is displayed above.

For obvious reasons I was wondering if I could get possession of my old house back as not only is it unique, but the general value is around double the one I now have

I have exactly the same issue, Owned one of the top end houses and now it's a cheaper variant. Original house is on the waypoint but it's been moved down by a house to the opposite side of the road. 

0c5a5e6344a92b5cf1239f3e47ec47ee.png

Hi everyone, thanks for reporting this issue! It'll be addressed in the next hotfix.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moving to solved
Last update should have resolved the housing mismatches. Please put up another bug report if not the case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back