What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - Ainsley Brown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Ainsley Brown

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198982426059

The date when this happened: 11/16/20

Please provide full detail and evidence: I bought a ferrari 458 yesterday for 425k, the dealer was jason and i recieved the car and stored it i could pull it back out and was driving it around for a while, however when i came back on an hour later after storing it again it disappeared and i no longer have the car. If i could get the car back it would be much appreciated as now i only have 28k and not a single good car i worked really hard for that money.

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: Ferrari 458, 425k

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

it is not in the impound or any other garages, i dont have any pictures on videos of me driving it but im sure theres evidence of the transacrion of the car or me pulling it out of my garage or me owning the car in the logs somewhere

@Ainsley BrownYou brought the car though Moseleys and off Jason on the 15/11/2020 any idea roughly what time?

Just so we can try and find it a bit easier, the more info the better.

hopefully you still reply to this ive been gone for a month but ive recently just come back, so all my cars ahve been fixed now just waitin on the ferrari 458, i couldnt tell you an exact time because it wa quite a while ago now but it was pretty late so id say anywhere from 9pm to 11pm if that helps 

i literally had the car an hour and it was gone, but thinking about it, it was most likely somewhere around 10pm because i went off after having it an hour if this helps 

if your checking the logs then your most likely going to find it when i was storing it and pulling it out of my garage.

@Charles Vane

Right, from the digging i have done we can see that yes you did own the vehicle however you offered it too moseleys too buy off you.. which is what happened. Potentially for not much at all. The best thing i can recommend you too do it pop back down too moseleys and talk with the workers there and see if you can work out something with them.

This was not a server side error therefore compensation will be denied. Good luck. 

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back