What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Irish - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon Pigeon

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: SI Brandon Pigeon [8661]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Irish

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 11/17/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 1825

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We were chasing a prowler after seeing it was stolen and when chasing him past Wilcochem he just got and shot me without saying anything. Also when speaking to chippy moon in liaison he made comments such as I don't care and kiss my ass... (Can provide Proof if needed)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/oJDBg6gaSrU
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I'm not entirely sure what to reply to this. You've put up a report for RDM in which the evidence does not meet the requirements found in Report A Player guidelines. In the video, as soon as Maxim has engaged in RP with a verbal threat to life, you said 'KILL HIM, KILL HIM, KILL HIM.' Clearly showing your main intent at the scene being gunfight and the slightest excuse to shoot rather than to RP.

The way I see it is as follows - Maxim initiates a threat to life, stating he's going to use lethal force in order to stop the vehicle - You then proceed to decamp next to me with a weapon drawn and aimed at me, conclusion being that you intend to follow up on Maxims threats to kill. As of such, I opened fire as my life had been threatened and you yourself was presented as an active threat to my life.

The video does not include enough time of what occurred prior to the 42 seconds provided, any reason behind that? I doubt your recordings are set to 000:42, but that it has been trimmed. - I'm sure there'll be no issue including the whole situation and two to three minutes prior..?

Thanks.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@Nomad

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, with that video provided we should be able to conclude this.

@Chipyit is clear from the video provided by Brandon that there was no prior situation or interaction. 
For the following quote I have a couple of points. First of all of course he will decamp with a weapon drawn, that's how Arma works without a decamp script. Moot point.
Secondly the RDM rule is clear; Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. From what I can see no quality roleplay is delivered from your side. As such a ban for A1.2 will be placed.

The way I see it is as follows - Maxim initiates a threat to life, stating he's going to use lethal force in order to stop the vehicle - You then proceed to decamp next to me with a weapon drawn and aimed at me, conclusion being that you intend to follow up on Maxims threats to kill. As of such, I opened fire as my life had been threatened and you yourself was presented as an active threat to my life.
Now @Brandon Pigeonin this video it is clear that you shout "Kill him Kill him..." in what is a situation where quality roleplay clearly has not been provided. As such you are given a warning for the following: (C1.8) Forcing or encouraging another member of the community to break a rule. You are a high ranked member in a whitelisted faction. Your should certainly know better and if anything like it is seen again a ban will be placed, we're here to roleplay, save the "Kill him" screaming for if Gordon hosts more KOTH events.

Lastly whilst the original video posted by Brandon has been taken down and now re-uploaded (but edited) in the beginning of the original video we can clearly hear @Maxim singing some very inapproriate lyrics. Words like these should never be present on RPUK at any point and as such a TS ban for C1.2 will be placed on him.

All in all I would expect better from all involved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back