What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Civello, The Lonely Trucker.

Barboza

Hello, my name is Civello. Full name Joseph Civello.

I recently returned to the island. About 2 years ago my mother fell ill, so I returned to my home country Takistan to help take care of her. Sadly she died recently, so I decided to try my oppertunities on Altis again. Luckily my old house was still vacant and I moved straight back in!
I started to see how the Taxi Buisiness would treat me, but thats been very rough. The recent law changes regarding salt drew me back to that buisiness tho. Buisiness has been good, but it can be dangerous alone on the roads. The Triton faction of the new Poseidon Cartel was kind enough to show me their new rules, but I must say their protection has been lackluster. The gangs seem to just let me do my thing so far.. so I guess thats good.
In my free time I like to document bankrobberies. Some guy named 'Punk' shows up there alot and it can be quite dangerous in those areas. So learned to stay far away from those.
I'm teaching myself how to fly now. Thats going with some ups and downs *badum tsss*. I have some basics down, but a teacher with some good pointers would be appreciated!
In the end I'm a guy that likes to do what he knows. So lonely trips to the salt lakes is what I do. Trying to save up some money and maybe buy someting like a Blackfish for my buisniness someday.
I would love to meet some more of the regulars on the island and maybe we can help eachother out! I'm always open to different buisiness oppertunities.

Sincerely,

Joseph Civello

Guess I also learned the shoot first, ask questions later narative. My injuries weren't fatal and I'll grow over my salty wounds. 

Back