What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 262 and 266 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucas Petit

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Lucas Petit

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: 262 and 266

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/17/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 8

What best describes this incident ?: Road rage ended up them killing me.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Was driving doing my mechanic job, they swerve into me, they get mad I think they didn't say anything and they decided to kill me without saying anything.
Went to support talked to Bowen and got told I could but a report up on the forums.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr1vZojsjkQ&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I was the player in question and I think you'll find you rammed me from behind, was spoken too and we was ignored. You literally rammed me from behind and left. It's nice you've uploaded your footage with no sound but mine has all of our voices and yours never made a sound at all. Just silence and carried on like nothing had happened. You came through us like you owned the road and then said nothing. To our characters that is initiation. You failed to also mention that you rammed me at the same time of going through a red light. Driving without due car or attention in the city while in charge of such a vehicle, but when we proceed to chase you down, you suddenly want to use red lights.

We was made aware of your complaint by members of the city this evening and found it laughable that this was made out to be a complaint. If a sorry had been said or any sort of noise from you, it may have made a difference but silence is rude and then driving off makes it worse. It's like you never had a mic.

I stream the majority of my gameplay unless it's giving away server secrets such as locations and I stream for the reason of liars as well.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Since you have not provided any video of it i will go with the video that has been provided.

First off you drove into is lane without so is your fault the collision is happen. You then decide to swear into him to do your friend.

You said "what are you doing bro" And Lucas do not respond and keep drive off from there. 

But at  the impound you guys shop up again and with quality rp showed you stab him for a traffic accident that you as the fault on. 

Action taken for rule G1.2 

RPUK CharID : 12646  ID 266

RPUK CharID : 11942 ID 262

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back