What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - vacuumthebeast - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

vacuumthebeast

Unban Appeal for vacuumthebeast 

In-game Name: james

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198069839106

The date you got banned: 11/15/20

Member of the team that banned you: Charles Vane

Reason given for your ban: C1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: hello i remember for when i was make ban i use mobile phone in game 'arma 3' on altis live and i make text to medic say 'hello my n(word) is dead at the airport can you come revive him pls'

Why should we unban you ?: hello i have make speak from team admin member jolly on the team speak and we discuss ban and i am speak to you in whole honest.... i used that word as in my culture (i am kazakh national) it is general word and is not use as term for insult... after speak to jolly the admin i realise that that word is not acceptable to use not only on this server but also he explain to me why this word is insult.. which i did previously not understand to it being used in my culture so often. now i apreaciate why the words of that standard can be took as offense and i am really quite sad for not only myself but also my culture for use these words. i have took advice from admin jolly and i read the entire server words and i have new apreaciateion for this server and how it is ran in order to keep everyone happy and safe. I hope to get unban from this sever as i now understand how the rules are made and how to use the rules and i would like to get second chance to show the players and admins that i am not a racist man but i am someone who they can roleplay with and enjoy the game times

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @vacuumthebeast

Whilst I respect your culture and understand that not every word is known internationally, including the racist words, we would expect anyone that plays on a british based and speaking server to have some knowledge on what is acceptable and what isn't. How confident are you that you know what words to not use in future?

@Bowen Orionhello i am quite confident from making revision from official rules once more and also from being explain them by admin jolly on teamspeak.... i will not be using the words neither on pc nor real life as i am quite ashame from how it is use in my country and i now apreaciate the effect it has on people.

i hope to be able to play again..... but if not i understand reasoning and i have enjoy my time on uk roleplay 

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, I hope that is indeed the case. You will be unbanned but should you be banned for a similar reason in the future, your chances of unban are very slim. Make sure to spend a moment online to get yourself some information of words you should avoid, then go ahead and rejoin the server. Hope not to see you in the unban appeals again.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back