What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - PC Dylann - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankiee

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Frankie

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: PC Dylann

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 11/17/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 12

What best describes this incident ?: Poor Roleplay, VDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So me and my gang member pull up to one of our group members (Jhouxie & JayX), who were in a incident (VDM) with a police officer called Greywolf. We came there to pick them up and then PC Dylann comes up to me and tells me to step out the car and begins the RP situation normally with me, as you see in the video i tried to talk it out with the police officer to see what the issue is, but he kept telling me to put my hands up and being quite hostile aswell. He claimed that we were running from him earlier and i denied it, PC Greywolf walks up to him and tells him to calm down, but he did not listen to him. Then i started RP-ing with JayX, who wanted to sit in my car because he was involved in the incident(VDM), i go to the side of my car where my driver's seat is. PC Greywolf walks up to him, to try and explain to him what actually happend and to let us go, but as you see, he started screaming at him,raging and also pointing a gun towards him, but he did not listen and went on with his own thing. Then police officer Spartan comes out of nowhere, goes to the side of the car and threatens (Jhouxie and JaX) that he is going to drag them out. After that PC Dylann, took his spikestrips and destroyed my car for no reason and then PC Ryan also comes out of nowhere knocking me out for no reason. Then everything from there went south as you can see in the video.
After that situation, PC Dylann also VDM-ed one of our allies on the airport as you can see in the second clip down below.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Lying in your report you did not try to resolve this by any out of character means before reporting 
2. I was looking backwards - 

3. i sent the guy an apology ooc saying that i was sorry for VDMing to which i did not receive a response

had the person who was impacted by me running them over messaged me and asked for compensation of such even tho he did not lose anything i would of been more than happy to provide

1 hour ago, DylannS said:

1. Lying in your report you did not try to resolve this by any out of character means before reporting 
2. I was looking backwards - 

1. Not lying in the report mate, we were in TS with Greywolf,Spartan and one other police officer, which they can confirm. Greywolf explained what happend and they worked it out, i tried contacting you about the poor roleplay, but never got an answer.

2. After hitting the lad you still kept on driving away, not attempting to come back and apologize to him in any sorts of ways.

1. Not lying in the report mate, we were in TS with Greywolf,Spartan and one other police officer, which they can confirm. Greywolf explained what happend and they worked it out, i tried contacting you about the poor roleplay, but never got an answer.

2. After hitting the lad you still kept on driving away, not attempting to come back and apologize to him in any sorts of ways.
i see one major issue you are not the guy i ran over how would you know how i interacted with him after and how is my RP earlier in the day related to running someone over 

And Also i was available all night on team speak i was even spoken to by maxim and maverick delta after he had been done with you so that is another lie

i see one major issue you are not the guy i ran over how would you know how i interacted with him after and how is my RP earlier in the day related to running someone over 
Doesn't matter if am not the guy you ran over, you ran over one of my friends(allies) which i care about, the poor RP is the main discussion here. The VDM thing is just icing on the cake mate. I won't reply anymore and i will leave this situation staff to decide.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

After watching all the evidence provided there are a few things that I'd like to address.

@Sub4sax, although in this instance nothing that drastically changed the course of roleplay was said during the time you were knocked out, please be mindful of this in future. Speaking whilst knocked out is not something I wish to see again.

@DylannS, in reality a vehicle would have to drive over the spike strips for them to function, and that's the intended use in-game as well. Disabling a stationary vehicle with a spike strip bypasses the intended use and is therefore classed as exploiting.

Considering the things that are being reported here:

Generally, I would call it a dick move to take advantage of a VDM situation and people should have the common sense not to. In this case however, I do not feel like I have enough context from beforehand to judge if there was a roleplay reason as to why the situation turned out the way it did.

To the "VDM" at airport: Things can happen and sometimes people do not pay attention to where they are driving. Happens to the best, but obviously should not turn into a common event. I will assume that it was merely an accident and ask to be mindful in future

All the above being said, the verdict as follows:

@DylannSAlthough the things you initially got reported for don´t stick, the correct usage of spike strips should be common knowledge by now and there is no excuses anymore. 

Because of this I would usually issue a warning/24h ban - Given your previous record and in relations to the Fairbans System, it will be upgraded to a perm ban.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back