What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - Cristi - GTA RP (House)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cristi

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Cristi Bazatul

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198295098871

The date when this happened: 11/17/20

Please provide full detail and evidence: With the new house update I lost ownership of my house id 199, 125k to buy. Possibly also the inventory of it as I don't own a house anymore on that character?

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: House id 199 - 125k

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
This will be moved too Awaiting Action whilst Devs work on a fix too get people there houses back. 

Thanks for you patience.

@Cristi

Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

A small issue is that someone already bought the house I used to own. Possibly I could be compensated the buy price and the items moved over to the correct Char ID?

Hello @Cristi,

I'd just like to thank you for your patience with this Compensation Request. I understand that this isn't the most convenient for you however this particular compensation request requires the time and attention of @Stealtheeand his life is currently quite hectic. 

Rest assured, your compensation request will get dealt with as soon as possible. 

Once again, thank you for your patience.

Claim actioned, please follow the below mini guide in order to claim this on the character with character ID 228. Any problems please contact staff on the teamspeak server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back