What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - Fluqi - GTA RP (House)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluqi

Welsh | 2020 Pub Quiz Winner
Staff Team
Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police Trainer
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Shane Morrison

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 399

The date when this happened: 11/18/20

Please provide full detail and evidence: After the major update on Monday 16/11/2020 houses for multiple people were lost or changed. As for 6 hours ago this was fixed for the majority however for people who own houses on multiple characters this fucked up.

Per Mathias' comment on a bug report, it has been stated that people should put up a compensation request to either a) get house back or b) get compensated in the amount the house cost. I'd prefer the first one.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/126697-house-lost/?tab=comments#comment-732618

I have lost my property on my civilian "Shane Morrison" but not my Lost "Aydan Adams". I'll attach a picture of the property that I owned being purchasable in a hidden post due to the fact I don't want my house out there.

Cheers.

Link to any evidence:

https://i.imgur.com/PTilrv2.png
Lost items and total value of compensation: My House - £450,000

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
This will be moved too Awaiting Action whilst Devs work on a fix too get people there houses back. 

Thanks for you patience.

@Fluqi

Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

Hello @Fluqi ,

I'd just like to thank you for your patience with this Compensation Request. I understand that this isn't the most convenient for you however this particular compensation request requires the time and attention of @Stealtheeand his life is currently quite hectic. 

Rest assured, your compensation request will get dealt with as soon as possible. 

Once again, thank you for your patience.

PS. It was weird responding to myself.

Claim actioned, please follow the below mini guide in order to claim this on the character with character ID 399. Any problems please contact staff on the teamspeak server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back