What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - PC Solo, PC Riad - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ji

Aspiring Kebab Seller
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Mohamad Al Kafir

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: PC Solo, PC Riad

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 11/18/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 23

What best describes this incident ?: Exploiting

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We were doing an RBA and we had blocked off two of the doors with truck boxers so there was only one way in. During the gunfight 3 cops decided to glitch through one of the doors with the truck boxer blocking it by vaulting and abusing the jump script. Blake Fraser who was standing behind the door killed Solo and then died to Riad. Don't know who the 3rd guy was.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NZBYio0CEU&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait what??? The truck boxer was legit not blocking the door, and I legit just walked inside, I’ll try to get a clip from someone 

Oh and why did you not ask to go to Liason, cause honestly I don’t understand why you are reporting us for entering a door without any exploiting 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo. Third guy here who supposedly 'exploited' past a van that was parked about three meters away from the doorway. The door was open and we were able to run in quite easily, shown in your video! Because of how far away you are, its extremely hard to see if the van is against the door or away from it! If you zoom into the video you can even see the second and third guy run straight through, with a bit of desync on the third guy however no jump script was used. All you can see is them going up the stairs. Give me a little to look through my gameplay, and ill edit it onto this reply.

hello might aswell reply since i was running in with them(don't know if i was one of the people you're talking about), the boxer wasn't parked close enough for us not to be able to get in, you can easliy see in the video that noone in the video jumped or vaulted, so i don't really see where you're getting to that part from not gonna lie

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back