What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Nolan Wyatt - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonJo

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: JonJo Flynn

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Nolan Wyatt

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/19/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 8

What best describes this incident ?: Bad RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Had just been chased by the cops, and got caught. The only officer that was at the location with all the downed people went down the steps, maybe afk, I'm not sure. I walked away and tried to go hide. The downed cop called out in game to the officer that I was walking away. Tried to talk to the officer about what happened, but the city crashed

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=757kyFDTeyA&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

JonJo,

So following on from us talking in liason after the report. Firstly after the video ends i did apolagies for this as if i was honest i have heard mixed things about this rule. I will fully admit as i said in the liason that i should have said it in a more "injured" voice, I admit that this was wrong and I am willing to take any punishment on the chin regarding that. However i believe that i did not give away tactical information as i never disclosed anything regarding to the gunfight. The man I did say about was in cuffs and just walking away. He was not about to kill anyone nor was he going to get very far with the amount of officers around. In regards to the video, I believe the legnth of this video does not give the situation justice nor does it show the context of multiple people on the ground screaming about how they "got shot for no reason"; so due to this can you provide a video that does in fact show the context behind the scenario.

Secondly, In the liason we tried to attempt to resolve it however you were quite set that you wanted to keep the report which I understand however I would just like to ask what are you intending to get from this report as u did not outline this when i asked you simply shrugged it off, almost alluding to this being a report because you lost the gunfight. If you need an independent party of how the liason went Josh (INS Raymond Fowler) can provide you with this, unless you have a recording as i did not get the opertunity.

Finally, I have been a member of this communitiy (Altis and FiveM) Since i joined the Altis Police in July of this year and i am sure through my time in Altis police, FiveM NCA and LSPS anyone that has known me can vouch for me never intentionally breaking a rule, even when stressed out. Howvever as we can see from the clip everyone makes mistakes, no one is perfect and i do apolagise if i have annoyed anyone throughout this. In English law two things have to be taken into account  actus reus which is the guilty act, I confess to this and mens rea which is weather you had the intent to do anything. In this case and im sure with the extended video you will see that i did not have the intent to break the rule.

PC Nolan Wyatt

LSPS

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

So, from the evidence provided we see a cop downed and another within voice range who is standing. The officer on the floor informs the standing officer who is within talking distance that someone is walking away.

So you say that its poor roleplay for the cop to talk too another cop whilst he is injured on the floor?. Then why is jaffa doing the exact same thing "that better not be the officer on the floor doing that, you shouldn't be doing that"

That hardly sounds very "Injured" either too me. So,

I think in conclusion both parties @GPlumband @JaffaBenitezneed to remember the rules:

(G2.3) Roleplay Everything - You must remain in character at all times, unless a uniformed Admin authorises you to speak out of character.

(G4.4) When you are revived/downed:
Please be mindful that you are heavily injured and should act accordingly, you were downed and have lost the fight, you will not recover instantly.

This also includes when injured on the floor you both should act accordingly. So, if action is to be taken on Gplumb then it would also have to be taken on Jaffa.

That being said, both people there should be acting inujured. Now, that does not mean he could not tell the other officer that the prisoner is walking away. If this was in 3rd party communication, thats where the issue would arise. However both people should be doing it in an injured state.

How i will move forward is a warning on  both people, Jaffa and Gplumb about roleplaying as injured when downed. 

Thanks.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back