What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Fred Jackson - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaffaBenitez

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jaffa Benitez

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Fred Jackson

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/19/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 5

What best describes this incident ?: FailRP, Forcing a situation and Power gaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: There was a situation in sandy which police responded too. All police went down and we threw them in the sea. Fred then decides to stay alive downed in the water without us knowing. We then get told that the police knew about the situation later in the day and we are going to jail for murder. We then went to police liason 1 to talk about it and he told us he was basically AFK for 40 minutes doing things out of the city to which another cop comes and picks him up and he isnt busy all of a sudden. He then says he would have stayed afk for an hour before respawning. We told our whole issue with the situation is he should of drowned and bled out. He then tells us he stayed alive for the RP later in the conversation and if he didnt stay then the situation was over which to me is basically forcing RP and making sure the police would have a situation later on when more cops were about. Also in my opinion he forced RP in a situation so he got the outcome he wanted. He then blamed everything on the situation on the fact the server doesnt have a death system which personally is just common sense when people should die.

People present in TS:
Myself
Jack McKenzie
Jonjo Flynn
Fred Jackson
Lucas Marshall
Jackie Meogg
Katie Jane

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
http://http/www.roleplay.co.uk
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Usually i would start by reviewing the evidence of a report of which there is none. So quite unsure to how this has even ended up here.

You @JaffaBenitezare reporting someone for:

personally is just common sense when people should die.
Yet you managed to be downed under water for around 4 hours in a previous scenario and think that was okay?

I think the whole mentality of trying to "Perm kill" everyone in every scenario is absolutely ridiculous.

No Action to be taken here.

giphy.gif

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back