What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - ziN - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith Maxwell

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Keith Maxwell

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: ziN

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 11/19/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 2240

What best describes this incident ?: (6.1.3)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: After getting shot by ziN (I deserved it) he then ran away, while he was gone police and the better NHS showed up to help me. then myself and those players start to partake in RP. ziN then shows up again and says "this man is not going to survive" then executes me. As any member of this server would know that is god awful roleplay. When trying to resolve the situation by asking him to speak to me in OOC I feel like he and his teammates treated it as a joke. The final note id like to say that it's odd that he would kill me then just watch my body like this, makes me think he's using my body to bait to kill more of my gang members but I hope that's not the case.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
now you are not really telling the real story. here. 

i was shooting at your body for 1 min before this i will show you a video from that aswell here from one of the cops that just wanted to secure the area .,.  becuse ppl interfered with the situation start draging you and revive you in an active situation, first off all i initiated on you .- then you just start to run away i shoot you then. becuse you was clearly not intresteed in and sort of RP

and why are you not on TS and why did you not contact me on i was waiting in our liason,  on your behalf 

Here is the video with a more true story about what happens and you se shots landing next to the body around 0.17 in the video.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome thanks for the input form the police I did not see the shots, however for the TS issue I was at no point told you where ever in a liaison I requested to talk many times and all i got back where excuses or jokes, next time if you are waiting in your liaison please ask me to join or inform me of that fact instead of doing the previously listed things. I would also like to say that you said I ran away not interested in RP, however last time I checked "put your hands up put your hands up" was not RP. When I initially approached you I did try to engage in RP but then was shut down when you decided to pull a gun and bark orders.

I cant talk for what others type in sidechat i dident see you were searching for me.i am on TS at all times when iam on the server just in case you need to have a chat

i gladly have a chat with you anytime regarding any type of situation .

i my perspective you dident listnen when i told you to stop at first point then told you i have friends (plebs) in the area you was told to stop raies hands about 2-3 times its a robbery and you just showed me your back and run off and got shot in the back. cant say anything about that but thats how it went out. 

i dident want to execute you at the first place becuse i dident know if you had any friends that saw this robbery going out of hands, and ran down the street to get better overview then suddenly some guys just went in to our situation and starting to revive even if warning shots were issued to prevent them to interfering . they clearly dident care about 7.62 rifle slaming down just infront off your body. 

i gladly have a chat about this with you anytime. on TS

This could have been a much better outcome then ending up here. i got hands up or die initiated "stop your car or you are dead" on for 2 days ago of your fellow gang members when i was driveing in kavala 3-4 relic guys just empteyd 4 mags in my car for no reason but sometimes shit happens and i have understanding for that and dont make such a big deal about it really as long it dosent happend over and over again. everyone can be wrong at sometimes on both sides , 

hope we can get along and have fun that's was altis is about right. and just leave this and be better in the future towards each other 🙂

have a great evening. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back