What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - DylannS - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielleS

Banned
Unban Appeal for DylannS 

In-game Name: Dylann

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198261146661

The date you got banned: 11/19/20

Member of the team that banned you: Samantha

Reason given for your ban: Exploiting - Fairbans System

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because i had placed a spike strip under a car in an attempt to pop the tires adn prevent them from driving off

Why should we unban you ?: First i would like to acknowledge my rule break and sincerely offer my apology to the people i effected by exploiting the spike strip system i now understand that this is an exploit and vowe to not do it again should this appeal be accepted. I understand that a big part of my ban was attributed to my history and the fair bans system but should you accept my appeal i will work hard to better myself knowing what i know now and improve the way i conduct myself on this server. I really enjoy playing on RPUK and playing police and making friends along the way as i have and i this is a very big drive for me to play RPUK in a rule abiding way as i do not wish to lose these friendships which i have made along the way and would be deply saddening to me.

I hope that you can forgive me for one last time and allow me to play on RPUK and prove to you that i can be better and will make it my goal to prove that you were right to forgive me as i said i didnt know this was an exploit even though i should have common sense and recognize this for myself and would never try to break rules intentionally

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @DylannS

You really have mounted up the bans in a fairly short time. 4 bans in 5 months. What do you think is going wrong?

Thank you for the response Bowen. 

What i really was plagued by was my difficulty providing quality RP before discharging a firearm contributing to RDM. 
I personally believe i have gotten better at providing quality "initiation" and role play before deciding to shoot at someone and taking into account a lot more but i cannot say i am perfect but no one is and everyone can make mistakes and i understand that i have made multiple mistakes (probably too many) but i look at it as a learning curve and something to learn from. 

When i came to this server it was with the hopes of playing with my friends without knowing much about the game-mode and looking at it as the Arma 3 i knew before which was military simulation. but i have since i believe learned from this and became a better role-player and i believe i have.

thank you for your reply Bowen and i hope this has answered your question

What is a better roleplayer to you?

A better roleplay in my eyes is someone who can make someone feel immersed in what they are doing and make them feel differently about the game as if it was something they really could see themself doing in real life. I understand that this must sound hypocritical due to my actions. But that is what I endeavor to be , a person who can make someone feel immersed in the situation they have found themselves in and make them feel as if it was a real encounter which they could of had in real life

Right @DylannSI am going to give you another chance. However I want to make it clear that at this point in time you are running out of chances fast so do not waste it.

And you was asked above about  "better roleplay" I suggest you look back at the video on the report, You turned the situation very hostile and spoke to your fellow officers / higher ranking officers like crap at a point in that video and turned it into a gunfight and removed the RP element in the situation. I suggest you watch that back and learn from that and become a "better roleplayer" as every situation doesn't need to end in a gunfight.

Do not waste this chance we are giving you.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back