What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Madman and others - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

LastNickLeft

"This Is the Way"
Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: ACC LastNickLeft [9009]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Madman and others

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 11/20/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 110

What best describes this incident ?: (6.1.3),(1.2)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I and other officers were in Kavala responding to a Gallery break-in when we received a report that Telos fuel is being robbed. Soon after we made our way to Telos in a blackish where I dropped off officers from a blackish to deal with the situation. Upon arrival, they encountered a guy with a protector that straight away greeted them with "Hands above your head or you will get shot" and started shooting. Right after he fired upon the officers (without mentioning any friends, allies or anything close to that) we started taking shots from other rebels from Relic and the Usual Suspects, names I got from people involved and from side chat are - Madman, Skullnight, Picklezoob, Khale, Zippy, Delis. If there is any more I will add them later. Grynk was in the fight too but he agreed that the initiation was bad and didn't take part in the fight so I wish to leave him out of his report.

I think this goes under the following rules =
(6.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high-quality roleplay
(2.7) Baiting - Baiting for the sake of a gunfight is not roleplay.
(1.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Mass RDM is a permanent ban.

I have already spoken to them once today about the way they start situations (using hobos to start a fight at fuel stations which is essentially baiting.) but I was clearly just wasting my time. Really disappointing to see this from such an active and large gang like Relic, you guys even a uniform to represent your gang, don't think this is the best way to show what Relic stands for.

We spoke to Zippy and Delis in liaison, they agreed that the initiation was iffy but didn't see anything wrong with the situation.

I've edited out the sound from my and Jason's POV as it's unrelated to the situation and only there to show what happened a few mins prior, available of course on request.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Resolved, I’m happy to close this report after speaking with them and Relic Command. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back