What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Boab - Teamspeak Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boab

Banned
Unban Appeal for Boab 

In-game Name: Boab

Server: Teamspeak Ban

Steam ID: 76561198080581732

The date you got banned: 11/20/20

Member of the team that banned you: Not a clue

Reason given for your ban: C6.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Not a clue wasn't even on ts when I got banned, was playing arma for an hour yesterday talking to gang mates.

Why should we unban you ?: Don't know who I have swore at or what I said, I don't recall this happening.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello!

So you do not remember what you said yesterday evening ?

Was it not someone being a

«fat bitch» ?

But you cant remember this from yesterday ?

But you did  say behind someones back, maybe thinking that the person would not hear about it?

Probably did, I say a lot of shit in private channels along with the whole community. didn't go out of my way to swear at someone or abuse them yet that is the rule I am banned under? If someone in the channel had an issue they could have quite easily spoke up or left?

Probably.

But why?

Yeah let me rephrase it. Why would you call someone stuff for no reason?

Why specificly someone that gives up their time off to help out here ?

Due to the fact that I dislike the person, I don't remember the topic of conversation at the time so I can't comment on anything to do with context.

Thats fine. We know what we need to know.

Would it not be better to just keep quiet about that? 

There is a time and a place for releasing some of our frustrations, and that time is in private channels where the cause of our frustrations is not negatively impacted. Nothing I said was meant to hurt the person in question, it was merely meant to express my opinion and display my own frustrations. Something we as humans should be entitled to do. I speak my mind a lot and you know this but when it comes to the rules I know them hence why I didn't say this to the staff member.

@BoabIt's a community teamspeak, we should not speak of other community members in that way regardless if its in private or not, If you really wish to call people names then you can do that off the teamspeak or on another platform if you really wish to.

Obviously someone in your channel has complained about this leading to the ban to be put in place, So you have offended someone or they see this as most people would not a nice thing to do, and it shouldn't be heard on a place people come to relax, unwind and enjoy themselves.

I am sure you can understand that we will enforce bans, If you wish to call people names then you do that off our servers it is quite easy to follow

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back