What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Lincoln Burrow - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

TikTak

Investor
Investor
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Chris Lee

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Lincoln Burrow

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP and Teamspeak

Date of the incident: 11/20/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 1628

What best describes this incident ?: Exploiting and verbal abuse out of RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So right after restart Lincoln Burrow somehow escaped prison, i had been told earlier that he had exploited out and staff had been alerted. I decided to ask him onto ts as he broke out within minutes of the server restarting. When on TS i asked him and presented him with what i had been told. He said he walked out despite the doors saying locked and blamed it on "in real life it wouldn't say locked on the door" wich in my eyes is the most pathetic excuse i have heard. Anyway we continued to discuss the mather and was going around in circles. Dave Silve wich i was told saw him exploiting out earlier joined and asked what was going on. During that conversation it became a little heated and Lincoln started throwing abuse out of RP. He was given the opportunity to come get put back in prison wich he declined.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/fdRfEOqsHKw
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Chris Lee

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Lincoln Burrow

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP and Teamspeak

Date of the incident: 11/20/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 1628

What best describes this incident ?: Exploiting and verbal abuse out of RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So right after restart Lincoln Burrow somehow escaped prison, i had been told earlier that he had exploited out and staff had been alerted. I decided to ask him onto ts as he broke out within minutes of the server restarting. When on TS i asked him and presented him with what i had been told. He said he walked out despite the doors saying locked and blamed it on "in real life it wouldn't say locked on the door" wich in my eyes is the most pathetic excuse i have heard. Anyway we continued to discuss the mather and was going around in circles. Dave Silve wich i was told saw him exploiting out earlier joined and asked what was going on. During that conversation it became a little heated and Lincoln started throwing abuse out of RP. He was given the opportunity to come get put back in prison wich he declined.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/fdRfEOqsHKw
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes
Like I said in TS, if a door opens it opens, I have sometimes seen doors day "unlocked" and not open.. so I was told a while back just acts on what the door actually does. Sorry but it is not my fault if doors show the wrong message or if that function is not working correctly. 

I also wish you added how I was originally arrested because I was placed in cuffs without being tazed or anything, simply forced into cuffs with barely any RP for that fact. 

I would like to ask for in game footage of what you are accusing me of because you simply can't post up a TS convo as that doesn't show exactly what had happened. I also am sure I did say I can't fully remember what the door "said" but maybe locked. I do not look at what the door says I simply go by if it opens or not... which is realistic RP to me.

Lastly, I do not appreciate Dave coming in and throwing "All Lincoln does it bait", it is simply rude and uncalled for. I play the game as a criminal, that is my character, if the police chase me I will of course attempt to flee at any chance I get.

F

Like I said in TS, if a door opens it opens, I have sometimes seen doors day "unlocked" and not open.. so I was told a while back just acts on what the door actually does. Sorry but it is not my fault if doors show the wrong message or if that function is not working correctly. 

I also wish you added how I was originally arrested because I was placed in cuffs without being tazed or anything, simply forced into cuffs with barely any RP for that fact. 

I would like to ask for in game footage of what you are accusing me of because you simply can't post up a TS convo as that doesn't show exactly what had happened. I also am sure I did say I can't fully remember what the door "said" but maybe locked. I do not look at what the door says I simply go by if it opens or not... which is realistic RP to me.

Lastly, I do not appreciate Dave coming in and throwing "All Lincoln does it bait", it is simply rude and uncalled for. I play the game as a criminal, that is my character, if the police chase me I will of course attempt to flee at any chance I get.
You very nicely admits to everything in the recording. I  do belive its evidence enough, you been here almost as long as my self. You know so very well what you did was wrong, you were given a chance to correct your mistake you politely declined. Others breaking rules dont excuse you doing it. 

In regards to Dave i agree what he did was not the best way handling it. You can clearly hear me trying to get him away from the conversation but again it does not excuse your behavior. 

I don't agree with me walking through an open door as being wrong, it's common sense to me to walk through open doors.

I'm sorry but this report seems like it's against me personally because some of your police think I "bait" or what.

Im going to respond since i was involved in this situation. @Lincolnis getting reported for what? There is no ingame footage that can show what he actually did? The only thing that i could hear is “Walking trough doors that were open for me” So now i would like to know what is “wrong” with walking trough doors that open for you. Im away from my computer at the moment. But i’ll show the evidence i have what have led to this situation. 

Then another officer joined in on the teamspeak conversation and starts talking about an “exploit” how you can jump on the bin and something happens. While tiktak was stating something else? So i dont really get the point of what they were trying to say there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Listen I am willing to come to TS again and talk about it, I would request that if Dave joins again he keep is cool and not blindly throw accusations at me. I do apologise about how I spoke on TS but I did get heated due to Dave's attitude towards me.

Report closed by request.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined due to lack of evidence

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back