What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Bobby Falcone - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Lopez

Banned
Unban Appeal for Bobby Falcone 

In-game Name: Bobby Ming.

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 7651198168486683

The date you got banned: 12/14/15

Member of the team that banned you: WhoisDan

Reason given for your ban: RDM In Blue Zone.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I do apologise for my other rubbish ban appeal in April. So what happened was, I was walking around outside Kavala Police HQ, When someone tried threatening me with a weapon, I ran and told the police to which they ignored then I saw the guy get into his vehicle I then ran out of bluezone to say that he wasn't going to do anything then he got out with his gun so I shot and killed him. I then ran back into bluezone from what I remember which then led to me being banned.

Why should we unban you ?: I will say that it has been 5 years since my ban and that I have changed up a lot, I do feel like this lengthy ban for something as small as RDM when I could have given comp is a bit too extreme, I don't really know why Dan didn't ask me to join teamspeak or discord as I would have done if I were to argue my case but instead of saying anything he just straight up banned me in front of him. I do feel like he didn't get the two sides of the story which is a bit frustrating but what could I do about that I was 12 at the time so basically too young to be playing anyway. I have been server hopping on some of the big Altis life servers like (server names) but I just cant settle down on any of them and I would like a second chance to try Roleplay UK again since the 5 years I reckon it has had a lot of cool updates. So I would just like to end of in saying that I do apologise for the RDM, I have read over the rules since my ban and I am ready to come back if you are willing to let me.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
At the time of this ban every ban was a perm ban and that you have to appeal it on the forums.

If you get Unbanned what can you add the community?
Well, I am extremely active and looking to start up a nice little gang and just enjoy the server. Maybe apply into some factions once I meet the requirements. I also would like to assist new players on the server by showing them the ropes.

You mentioned that you played elsewhere, is there a reason why you couldn't stick to a server? 

You mentioned that you played elsewhere, is there a reason why you couldn't stick to a server? 
Indeed, I used to play Asylum and used to be in a decent sized gang called KGB but I'm kind of getting tired of it now, Plus my ping is really bad on the server as it is American and I am from Wales, UK. The PVP is decent but when you have bad ping like myself since the server is hosted in America the PVP gets annoying real fast. I can't find a great UK server anywhere, So I thought to just give it a shot at playing RPUK but then realised my ban from 5 years ago. 

Right then, I am going to unban you.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes
It has been a long time since you have played on our server, so please make sure you read the rules thoroughly.

I hope you enjoy your time on the server and hopefully you find this server worth sticking around

Unbanned 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back