What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - BrandonShields03 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for BrandonShields03 

In-game Name: Mushala muhamid

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199013554300

The date you got banned: 11/08/20

Member of the team that banned you: steallee

Reason given for your ban: c1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: At a server event i gave a reaction to a guy playing IRA songs by saying "fuck the ira".

Why should we unban you ?: I believe i should be unbanned as i know i shouldn't have retaliated to the guy clearly looking for attention, i know im a better person than that and usually wont say something back but its a soft stop as i have had family members fight against the Ira for Britain so it was a automatic reaction, but i know now i shouldn't have said it in the server and try not let it get the best of me. Also i would like to say this has been one of the best servers on five-m that i have played on and hope to join the community again soon.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Interesting, my notes say completely different. So I will give you one chance to come clean, what did you really say.

May i ask what your notes say because i 100% did say "fuck the ira" and maby fuck the pope cant mind tho this was weeks ago and also i have a very thick Glaswegian accent which most dont understand 80% what i said but im confident i only said they two things if that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't believe you, for one there was an admin standing right next to you when you decided to say the quoted messages below.

"Shouting "Up the IRA they done good", "fuck this shit" etc at remembrance parade"

Now are you going to continue going down this route that you are taking, or be honest and have a slimmer chance of being unbanned?

thank you for replying,  But im not going to admint to something i didnt say i know i didnt say that because my friend has a clip of it and im a unionist and so is my family there is zero chance of that being true and me saying that

Plus that wasnt me that said "fuck this shit" it was the people to my right i was standing on the pillar beside the peaky blinders and another guy

Your friend has the clip then post it then to defend yourself, as that is the only way you will get unbanned.

yeah im the guy that says "yass fuck the pope and the  ira" after the guy that played the ira music is banned  

Can you get your buddy to upload a much longer clip of the situation please. Thank you.

Yeah sure I’ll try when he’s on  but I’m pretty sure it’s just me saying the same stuff for like 5 more  seconds before being banned 

My friend said he “trimmed the video weeks ago when it happened as he knew that I would need it as evidence to the original is gone”,  

That clip is the only one we got as he got his recording set to 15 mins  and he only got in the last bit before the clip ended .

So why did you think it was okay to say the things you said and interrupt the event? 

I don’t believe it was okay, but as you can hear in the clip I waited until the minute silence ended then said it looking back on it now I realise It was a stupid decision and I should have just let staff deal with the guy playing they songs. It’s just a matter that I’m really passionate about but I know if I can be unbanned I won’t do anything like it again as I know the server doesn’t tolerate these things . Hopefully I can make more great rp moments like I did on the server and help it grow by getting friends to join and play and even suggesting ideas to improve the server or even fun events, but I am truly sorry and I know I shouldn’t have said these things and I hope the server accepts my sincere apology.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back