What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Riad - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riad

Unban Appeal for Riad 

In-game Name: PC Riad [1771]

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198175903750

The date you got banned: 11/19/20

Member of the team that banned you: Nuclear

Reason given for your ban: (C2.2) Exploiting

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for Dpi'ing in a gunfight. 2 Rebels initiated on me as I was repairing my vehicle, so I stopped repairing and when pulling out my gun I did 2 circles, which got me banned as Dpiing is not allowed as it gives u an unfair adavantage.

Why should we unban you ?: 
Hello, firstly I would like to apologize for this ban I got. I would like to apologize again to the people that were included in this situation and I didn't mean to ruin your RP/fun, I can promise you that you will never see me spinning in circles again. Hopefully you can accept my apology. I would also like to apologise to everyone else that was involved in every situation i got banned for, i have done stupid things in the past, but i mostly learn from them, and try to not repeat the same mistake again. The situation that occurred with me Dping was never intentional, as Nuclear said even if it be just doing circles and not Dping much, but with the lag it still counts, and I would like to apologize for that, it was never intentional and honestly you sort of scared the shit out of me when initiating on me as I was tabbed out talking to some people, so again hopefully you can accept my apology, and we can leave this situation in the past.

Now, I am going to talk about the mass amount of bans I had in the past. This is probably the main concern I have as it doesn't help my case when I have had 7 bans in the past year, 2 of these are perms. Not too long ago I hit the first year on this server. Honestly, it feels more as I have so much fun on the server, but that's not what I am trying to say. In a year I have accumulated 7 if not more bans. These include RDM, VDM, Poor RP, exploiting, combat logging, and going back into a gunfight after being revived without waiting 5 minutes, yes that is a lot of bans I have had in the past, and I honestly feel terrible due to how many bans I got in such a short time. The 4 bans happened about a year ago( a bit less), I was being very stupid back than and had no idea what an RP server was, I didn't really care as I didn't play it much, but after I got permed a year ago I really understood my mistakes and actually stopped doing stupid things. Now I accumulated 3 bans in a very very short time, most of these bans were never intentional and it was just me being stupid, I am nowhere near being perfect. I would like to apologize for all these bans again as it's terrible. The past year I have had amazing times on this server. I've come on the server to just talk to people, have fun, and just escape from the real world as it's not the best, but sadly I keep getting myself banned which isn't very good. I have learned from my mistakes in the past and won't repeat them. In the past year, I have accumulated over 1500 hours on RPUK, as I honestly really enjoy the server. I have met so many new friends in this community, and want to return without a doubt.

Finally, I would like to apologize once again to not only the people that were involved in every stupid thing i did but also, the staff that had to deal with my stupid shit. I would like to ask from you one thing, one more chance, if this unban does go through I can promise you I will stop doing stupid shit for a while, I have done this before and I can do it again, but this time I will try to not get myself into stupid shit 6 months later. I have really settled down in this community, and already miss it but it legit has only been a day.

Thank you to whichever staff member uses their time to review this appeal, and have a good day.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Must say, you have done a well written appeal. 

Now looking at your record, as you have stated you have a long ban history which is not good. To be exact you have had 7 bans in the space of 11 Months. So why should we go through this situation again where you promise you will "stop doing stupid shit" when you have already had 7 chances to learn and play by the server rules by now? How many chances to you require to learn the rules? Because DPI glitching is very basic and well known of something you can't do and yet you did it.

Must say, you have done a well written appeal. 

Now looking at your record, as you have stated you have a long ban history which is not good. To be exact you have had 7 bans in the space of 11 Months. So why should we go through this situation again where you promise you will "stop doing stupid shit" when you have already had 7 chances to learn and play by the server rules by now? How many chances to you require to learn the rules? Because DPI glitching is very basic and well known of something you can't do and yet you did it.
Yea you are fully correct, how can you trust me to not do “stupid shit again”, well things that happened in the past I can not change, like the DPI situation, Things occur that I am not proud of, but I can not change them, all I can do is change the present and the future. When I was permed before I told myself I will stop doing things that will get me in trouble, and honestly I did well, I didn’t get banned for at least 6 months after that. But now I felt more relaxed and didn’t fully think through my choices. 

For example, for these passed few days I realized something while talking to some people on the RPUK TS. It’s not all about winning a gunfight, it’s more than that, you come on the server to have fun, rp with people and escape from the real world, and honestly I really understand this, and it was honestly the most stupid thing I did, and I would love to change it but again, I can’t.

Not only on this server, and with just life overall I’m a pretty slow learner and a little stubborn to be honest with you, as I said I am nowhere close to being perfect, and most people aren’t. I would like to say the bans I did get I did learn to not do that same thing again. For example, I was banned a while back for initiating on someone very badly, I learnt from it. I got banned for combat logging, I learnt from it. And basically every other ban I have gotten I learnt from it. And you will never ever see me or see me get reported for DPI glitching or any sort of exploiting again.

so I would like to prove myself not only to you but to the whole community that I am capable of following the rules and not getting myself in trouble. 

Thank you for taking a look at my Appeal and replying.

I was banned a while back for initiating on someone very badly, I learnt from it. I got banned for combat logging, I learnt from it. And basically every other ban I have gotten I learnt from it. And you will never ever see me or see me get reported for DPI glitching or any sort of exploiting again.

So in other words, you want us to keep giving you chances if you break a rule that you haven't broken before so that you can learn from it?

If you find yourself in a similar situation, what will you do differently? 

So in other words, you want us to keep giving you chances if you break a rule that you haven't broken before so that you can learn from it?

If you find yourself in a similar situation, what will you do differently? 
Well firstly, If I find myself in a situation similar to that I will not attempt to DPI and break rules. I will not abuse Arma 3 mechanics to gain an unfair advantage to win a gunfight, as winning a gunfight isn’t the point of the server, the main goal is to feel that you and the person you were talking to were happy with the RP provided, as Roleplay is the end goal of every situation 

The bans that I have are stupid and I wish I could change how i dealt with the situations, I really enjoy the server and it’s not like I’m breaking the rules because I don’t care about the rules. I come on this server to rest my mind and have fun.

Right then, I am going to give you 1 final chance, Do not waste this chance I am giving you.

I'd recommend if a similar situation happened where you are repairing a car and approached by 2 rebels with guns, do as they say as trying to gun your way out of the situation isn't exactly good RP.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back