What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - ID 383 - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

TikTak

Investor
Investor
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Chris Lee

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: ID 383

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 11/20/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 2115

What best describes this incident ?: Trolling/abusive

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We were at the hospital when a guy started trying to get in peoples cars. After a bit he started swearing and abusing me and my fellow officer constantly. He then topped it off by calling myself a retard once arrested.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/llSaH8NGh2A
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Since i was with tiktak there i am gonna speak about this situation a bit more on my side , when we took him to PD he non stop mocked my accent , tried to make fun of me the way i was speaking and what not but later on he stopped a bit and then he started to say really weird stuff behind tiktak non stop , i generally don't like people who mock accents and make fun of people the way they speak but i had to let it all sink in because of RP , just wanted to say that this guy did nothing except making fun of me and tiktak and was giving a really poor RP experience while knowing that i am new to police...

Right, from your video i am failing too see how the RP that he provided is any worse than the RP that you gave too him. Watching that i am more disappointed in your level of RP with him than the other way around. The fact of the matter is, if you had not spoke down too him like he was shit on your shoe there is a very good chance he wouldn't have been so hostile. 

Everything he had done was just every day stuff that people constantly do too police and i firmly believe the way you handled that situation is what created the issue with him. From the first word you say too him where you "Sigh" almost whilst saying "Yes" after he was just looking through the window. If you want good quality RP from other then you need to give it yourself and in that situation the guy does something you dont like, you arrest, taze a man that has posed no threat too either of you and escalated a calm situation for no reason. 

The action i will take is i will add this as a note too the guy who was very new too the server and if he does come back on staff will speak too him and advise him derogatory language like that is not acceptable in this community and he will receive no more warnings for this. 

On your behalf, if your tired/had a bad day/had a bad situation previous do not carry that over too another person who also is just here to have fun and not to be spoken too like a student would get spoken too by the head teacher. Even worse that a new recruit too the police would think that is acceptable after seeing a Sgt doing it. Please do better. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back