What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Lee Matthews ID 579/ 676 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brick Carstein

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Brick Carstein

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Lee Matthews ID 579/ 676

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/21/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 2229

What best describes this incident ?: Combat logging and breaking RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Vid 1- i didnt get the recording before i pulled him over as I didn't think there was a need to record. I pulled him over with tohrin becouse we saw him steal a vehicle. He gave us his name and i saw his car has active markers for firearms ( proof in vid 2 ) and I did see him earlier today shooting at someone aswell as an officer said that he had shot him so we put up the marker. Told him to step out and that imma search him he started getting angry and started mentioning gods. On searching him he claimed we searched him thru the vehicle which is not possible as the person needs to be in cuffs to be searched.

Vid 1- Combat log
Vid 2 4:15 - Breaking character
16:35 - exploiting to get out of car
20:59 - he's talking with a friend outside of the game and is eraging with him to break him out of prison that same friend later combat logs aswell
23:50 - get's mad and starts yelling random stuff and trolling

Stuff he said in vid one / when he comes back can be obviously interprited as threats to report as he was cleary aiming at that. Tried calling him to liason with a /me but he didn't come. Not really interested in talking with him as it would go nowhere

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Please have the right date next is was on 20 and not 21 make is easier to find the player for us. 

Any way person broke many on the video

Action taken rule C2.3 / C2.2 / G3.3

RPUK CharID : 14206 ID 676

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back