What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Change to damage model.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eve Hunter

Hello, this suggestion may be like by some and hated by others. However, it will have a vast impact on Roleplay within Los Santo if possible.
The suggestion is damage within FiveM. At the current time, I believe that many people don’t care about  risking there lives are the current moment. 

The change to the damage model would have a different effect on how about the injuries the person is.  The many this could be carryout on is a 4 level system Level one, Level 2, Level 3 and level 4.  Level one would be low injuries that could be treated by types of equipment that NHS staff would have on patrol. After treatment, there would be health effects. Level 2 could be treated on patrol; however, it will lead to health effects that could be treated at hospitals or with drugs. Level 3 would be a person who has received injuries to such as level where they are unconscious and need to treated within the hospital. Injuries for level 3 could be gunshot wounds and high-speed car crashes, for example. Level 4 injuries that a person will died from, such as falling from a 7-floor building or being shot in the head. 
With a different level, it would force people to become smart due to the factor that they may die. This would improve the RP for NHS members and everyone. The example currently NHS member can treat someone that has jump off bridge  or been shot in the head this, in my opinion, break the idea of RP. Another benefit is that people could carry out executions.

Pro
More RP
Make people care more about life.
Make use of other hospitals with Los Santo compared to just one.

Con
May lead to people get killed more to get away from people or group.
May lead to more fight between groups.
May lead to people losing a lot of items.

Last edited by a moderator:
We already have something like this in the NHS since one of the recent updates. However, it isn't with levels, but it is colours.

Black: dead, or deadly injury

Red: heavily injured, need to go to the hospital

Yellow: injury that can be dealt with roadside,  but still prefered to be dealt with in hospital

White: minor injury

However, we still have to RP things out. If a person gets shot in the head, and managed to get a black card, but he roleplays he tripped and fell, there is no way of us medics to say if he is lying or not unless if you were there. It has happened before where I saw a person get shot 5 times in the head and run over, to then 10 minutes later tell me he forgot to eat.

As Kseniya say is has already been implanted. But thank you for your suggestion 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back