What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Gym addition (cardio)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigMikesss

There should be an option in the gym where pull ups, yoga or jogging increases your stamina. At this time you can only sprint for 5 secs then theres a cool down. This would at least help if youre stranded and the closest shop is 2 miles away or at least make foot chases more possible with the police.

+1
I really like this suggestion, there is a "STAMINA" bar in the settings but no way to train it I think it would add to the authenticity of real life to ingame.

People train in real life to sprint/run faster for longer so should be the same ingame in my opinion. 

This my good sir, deserves a big fat +1. It would bring me closer to finally catching a lot of those criminals out there.

+1

Think this would be a great addition to the server, now we implement the bleep test in police OSTs 😂

Already supported with the character stats stuff I done a few months ago, just never got round to adding different gym equipment etc will implement soon for you 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back