What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Police Armoury/Evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lincoln

Brief Summary:

Main city PD armoury & evidence room should have an option to raid it. There are many doors before reaching that part of the building. Of course it should require a drill only for the last door and possibly other tools, but it would be an interesting task. 

A rule of high RP should be required for this also to prevent gangs simply going in guns blazing.

The Pros:

Gives gangs/organisations a difficult way to obtain other weapons, ammo and more.

Will reduce the amount of guns on the streets as the police will likely win this situation 90% of the time. 

The Cons:

Could possibly interfere with RP situations in the calls in the lower floor.

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

No

P.S: Before I get attacked by cops, this is simply a suggestion, criticise constructively please.

The pd shouldnt be a place one attacks, but an evidence locked could ofc be moved someplace.
If I understood it correctly, Gruppe6 has recently gotten some fancy to cars that are designed to transport evidence, so maybe somethings in the works already.

the evidence locker isn't in the same room anymore. I won't say where exactly it is, but by breaching 1 lock, or even bypassing it, you are there... won't be much of a challenge, and if you know how to be a sneaky boi, no one would even realise.

the evidence locker isn't in the same room anymore. I won't say where exactly it is, but by breaching 1 lock, or even bypassing it, you are there... won't be much of a challenge, and if you know how to be a sneaky boi, no one would even realise.
New tools could possibly be introduced, and also make it a hack so it's not a simple lockpick and done.

With the amount of doors and floors in the PD I think this would be like a game of cat and mouse 

There are other ways of getting the goods inside the evidence locker, raiding a fully manned PD isn't the most sensible solution as such moving to rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back