What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Wiz Adams - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJ Adams

Banned
Unban Appeal for Wiz Adams 

In-game Name: Wiz Adams

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198291033956

The date you got banned: 23/11/20

Member of the team that banned you: Nuclear

Reason given for your ban: Exploiting

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I'm not too sure. I think it had something to do with being able to carry more than 1 blood bag at a time. An admin did come to me and DJ and asked how we were picking up more than one at a time and explained to them that it was a visual bug that the weight of the blood bag isnt actually what it says it is and we were able to pick up multiple in our inventories. This is what I would do whilst clocked out of the NHS since we're limited to certain stuff as NHS not being allowed to partake in any illegal activity, obviously.

Why should we unban you ?: I didn't realise this was a bug at the time and quickly stopped after I was told by an admin that this is not how the blood bags are meant to work.
If i knew this was an exploit, I would have never in a million years thought to even try it. I've been a member of the community for only a short time but put a lot of time into the community and get along with everyone aswell. I am part of the NHS and have applied to the police force and love the RP on the server.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you not think that something was off with how easy it was to make money? Did you not think of reporting that to anybody? 

Well, I wasn't aware I was doing anything wrong
Like I said in my post, there were people that told me how to go about doing the deliveries and I just did it for a few hours (whilst there wasn't many people on) because my sleeping pattern's not the best and I was on my NHS character. 

If I knew I was in the wrong, or doing something that I shouldn't have I'd have reported the bug/exploit as soon as possible so that it could be fixed as I have with everything else I've found. 

I'm very sorry for this happening, I just wasn't aware the extent of the situation.

Right then, after doing some calculations, you earned a considerable amount whilst doing this. The condition for your unban will be to hand the money to an admin on the server. Do you agree to these terms? 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back