What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Making plastic - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJ Adams

Banned
When I was processing plastic earlier, I tried processing 40, to make 20 plastic and was told the items are too heavy to carry once I finished processing and didn't make any plastic. I tried a smaller amount and it worked (20 oil containers -> 10 plastic) but makes the process a whole lot more tedious by doing smaller amounts over and over again.

Unsure if it's since changed, but smelting was a similar issue. Doesn't tell you before & instead you wait ages for the progress bar to finish to be told you have no room (but you would if it calculated the space minus the resources you're processing).

Coal to coal coke I had to process 1, then gradually increase the amount each time until it was all processed. Inventory of 44 transfered to 22 but says you don't have enough space if doing it in one go, so have to do the above method. 

Issue should have been resolved with update 23/11/2020

Moving to solved

If the issue is still there after the update then please post a new bug report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back