What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Will Boston - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon9

Developer
Dev Team
Dev Leads
Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos Police Trainer
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Erik Stevens

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Will Boston

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/23/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 1811

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: The incident is pretty straight forward:

Myself and Lucas were pursuing Will Boston after we failed to box him in at legion square. After a short pursuit through the city and onto the highway, Will slowed down enough for us to TC the car, push it into the barrier and block it in. He then proceeded to spray both of us down with an uzi without saying a word, and laugh it off and drive away.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvpyYU8fe7s
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
MESSAGE FROM WILL BOSTON BECAUSE HE IS FORUM RESTRICTED 

Im a very very well known criminal in a long standing storyline, kmown to shoot police and always have firearms which the video proves when someone om the radio says "he probably will shoot" or ''he will have a gun''  fivem is more about the long lasting roleplay storylines rather than the common "i have friends and allies" script that arma3 now is. There were a whole load of trojan too get the initial arrest just unlucky only 2 managed to be at the end point. I could have said something to warn the officers what was going to happen. And to point out the guy laughing at the end off the video is definitely not me.

MESSAGE FROM WILL BOSTON BECAUSE HE IS FORUM RESTRICTED 

someone om the radio says "he probably will shoot" or ''he will have a gun''
This wasn't the same situation, at the scene were only myself and lucas.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Alright, lets get into this one.

Im a very very well known criminal in a long standing storyline, kmown to shoot police and always have firearms
Regardless of this fact Will, roleplay.co.uk FiveM server still requires you to provide some sort of high quality roleplay interaction before killing people on our servers. Its all good to be a known criminal and do things like that I even highly encourage it but you have to make sure you don't just shoot people with no words said just because cop has approached you.

It is a roleplay server after all and on FiveM you can get really creative with how things are done.Meaning you don't have to follow the stupid format of words like on Arma as the whole thing is a lot more open to many different possible scenarios as long as you are creative.

I think you could have handled this situation a lot better and it saddens me that you have had the run in with the rules so many times in a short ammount of time and then you fucked up on the basic one like RDM.

I could have said something to warn the officers what was going to happen
It would have been really good if you did something along the lines of that, as stated above FiveM is a lot more open to creativity on this kind of thing and you can create very interesting situations that don't follow any written format.Unfortunately in the video provided there is nothing much for me to go off based of that.

Now the main issue I see in this video is just the pure lack of RP happening from the shooters side, yourself Will. Which is why i believe you are infact guilty of RDM because you have to remember Police initiating a chase with you and sirens do not equal initation, you and them still have to VERBALLY intiate in some sort of way before acting upon anything, which is why you will be recieving a ban for RDM according to our fair ban system since you are the one who shot and killed 2 people.

ACTION TAKEN

Will Boston will be recieving a perm ban for G1.1 RDM - following fair ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back