What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Lincoln Burrows - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaffaBenitez

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jaffa Benitez

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Lincoln Burrows

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/23/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 8

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: 30 minutes before this there was a situation where I came up to him and asked why hours ago he put a hit out on my head. We left him alone for a while because police were chasing him and we didnt want any more heat on us. Im then running around outside bean machine minding my own business and he pulls up and shoots me and doesnt say a word and then he just drives off and talking shit. This is the POV of Raymond Fowlers Civ Character - Joshua Nicholls

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paXG0rhfuN4&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I would like to refer staff to my report also which explains this whole situation in slight more depth.

This has been a situation on-going through tweets and in person interactions throughout the space of two days, not just a single 3 minute situation Jaffa explains in this report.

Also, this does not show your own POV from the situation that happens only minutes prior. I would like you to provide at least 3 minutes of your own POV to show what happened previous.

Also I would like to point out:

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes 

Is totally incorrect, a staff member was present and heard me try to speak to Jaffa about this and he simply did not want to resolve anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
This has not been an ongoing situation as i woke up today to find out he has a hit on my head but the only times ive spoken to him recently is on my cop and he put a hit out on my cop the night before and then randomly with no rp at all he puts a hit out on Jaffa too. Sounds abit fishy to me. If we want to talk about previously as far as im aware you were boxed in by cops and randomly disappeared which ponty and the cops on scene can confirm. You then drive past me and shoot me without saying a word. We left the cops to deal with you and that is a different situation to the one that i showed. I tried to resolve this in ts and it went around in circles to which i thought whats the point in repeating the same thing and we both agreed that and to put it on the forums so we could both show our sides.

This has not been an ongoing situation as i woke up today to find out he has a hit on my head but the only times ive spoken to him recently is on my cop and he put a hit out on my cop the night before and then randomly with no rp at all he puts a hit out on Jaffa too. Sounds abit fishy to me. If we want to talk about previously as far as im aware you were boxed in by cops and randomly disappeared which ponty and the cops on scene can confirm. You then drive past me and shoot me without saying a word. We left the cops to deal with you and that is a different situation to the one that i showed. I tried to resolve this in ts and it went around in circles to which i thought whats the point in repeating the same thing and we both agreed that and to put it on the forums so we could both show our sides.
No I was actually trying to come up with a resolution with you, you did not want to find a resolution and said you wanted to report me. 

This has been ongoing and Will Boston and James Reagan also knew about this "hit" I placed on you. 

I did place a hit on a cop called Dave but I did not know this was you until you mentioned it in TS, regardless of the matter, no rules are broken by me placing a hit on you, that is RP. You fail to provide sufficient footage to the fact, only a video that shows a mere 5 seconds of our interaction if that. This report is a joke and you simply have a personal issue with me for whatever reason it seems. 

What I have shown in my first video in my report shows exactly what has happened to me around 6 times today, but the second it happens to you, you report and do not want to resolve it.  

I literally have a personal problem with no one in this server. Even the people i dont like in rp i still talk to outside of rp as its different. But when im literally doing nothing and you roll up and shoot me without even saying anything its a bit bullshit. That hit might have been placed but you still have to talk before you shoot me and i literally didnt know a clue about it till i logged on today as Jaffa and there was no rp within the past 24 hours regarding Jaffa. I dont report people in this community. Ive reported about 2 or 3 people in this community within the 3-4 months ive been in the server. I barely run ge force as i dont like reporting people but there was no resolving in ts.I literally have a personal problem with no one in this server. Even the people i dont like in rp i still talk to outside of rp as its different. But when im literally doing nothing and you roll up and shoot me without even saying anything its a bit bullshit. That hit might have been placed but you still have to talk before you shoot me and i literally didnt know a clue about it till i logged on today as Jaffa and there was no rp within the past 24 hours regarding Jaffa. I dont report people in this community. Ive reported about 2 or 3 people in this community within the 3-4 months ive been in the server. I barely run ge force as i dont like reporting people but there was no resolving in ts.

@JaffaBenitezcan I ask why you did FailRP in this video by the way? I shot you in the head, you did not roleplay as an injured person whom just got shot? 

I will now no further comment on this thread as he is just clutching at straws as i explained to the guy that i needed his body cam.

I will now no further comment on this thread as he is just clutching at straws as i explained to the guy that i needed his body cam.
You clearly broke a rule in your own report, you did not roleplay as you should have. This is a serious roleplay community mate. when you are downed, you should roleplay to the state of the injury you have suffered, at least to an extent. 

May I also add that this is not Altis, it is a little bit more realistic and roleplaying a hit, is realistic, even so, I did the matter myself after previous interactions with you that you have failed to provide. I unfortunately did not clip this part as I did not expect you to report over something you were fully aware of. 

Next time please roleplay as an injured person, so everyone whom is involved can enjoy playing.

I never played Altis. Ill admit i was mad because it was RDM. I even said i shouldnt be talking in the video and stopped myself until he asked if i wanted body cam footage. I then stayed quiet after that happened. Which the guy i was with can clarify. If i have to take a ban for that then i understand. Now i will not reply and ill let staff deal with it.

I was mentioned by Jaffa regarding the "houdini" like incidents of Lincoln in his McLaren P1.

Police received two separate reports regarding Lincoln's whereabouts, specifically Occupation Avenue near Pillbox.
Both times officers arrived, Lincoln was nowhere to be seen and not one person there stated he exited his vehicle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back