What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - ID: 186, 346, 343 & 75 and more - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lincoln

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Lincoln Burrows

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: ID: 186, 346, 343 & 75

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 11/23/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 2000

What best describes this incident ?: Compliance (G2.5)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: There has been an ongoing roleplay situation for 2 to 3 days between myself and Jaffa's gang.
Long story short, I had placed a hit on Jaffa and this lasted for two days, where his group would continuously chase me down and attempt to shoot me, which I did not have an issue with due to the fact we had a situation going on continuously. They had shot at me without speaking at times for the record.

Today there had been multiple chases. We finally met up at Bean Machine where Jaffa spoke to me briefly, no threats were made and I said I would like to talk to him and find a peaceful resolution, which I also tweeted to him earlier in the day. During me saying this, one of his guys pulls up to me, takes out a weapon and begins shooting, so I drive off and chase began. I eventually, after around 30 minutes or so, find Jaffa again and shot him out of his car, doing what his group had done to me multiple times during the day. His group downed me and captured me, they brought me to hospital to get me back up and robbed me, which I fully complied with and gave them multiple weapons, ammo and items.

they then drove me to the dam, held me at gunpoint, after the fact I complied with all demands, and I was executed anyway.
The rules clearly state that you should not execute someone if they have complied unless a sale has been a part of the situation, which this had not. The execution was also carried out very poorly by this group and then they dumped me in the water so I do not get revived.

The first video shows that I simply called them "pussies" and then they chased me, rammed my vehicle and then began to shoot without saying a single word, I returned fire pretty quickly and downed both of them.
https://youtu.be/3-3J3x5uICg

The second video shows them executing me after I have complied with ALL demands.
https://youtu.be/tAlzHLztrjw

I had spoken to a staff member and Jaffa in TS and Jaffa did not want to resolve anything with me and said I had broken multiple rules. He has not ONCE tried to contact me on TS to resolve anything and I am completely unaware of his opinions due to the fact he does not wish to speak about it with me. Sounds personal but hey.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/tAlzHLztrjw
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know if i should respond or not but i will just say i havent had much rp with this guy on Jaffa at all and it seems to me like a revenge report from mine. I will comment further if needed but as far as im aware if you kill a gang leader then the gang will come after you and will kill you. Ill stay off this thread from now unless an admin asks otherwise.

I dont know if i should respond or not but i will just say i havent had much rp with this guy on Jaffa at all and it seems to me like a revenge report from mine. I will comment further if needed but as far as im aware if you kill a gang leader then the gang will come after you and will kill you. Ill stay off this thread from now unless an admin asks otherwise.
Revenge report? This was posted 10 minutes after yours. It took me 25 minutes to uploads both videos, then another 5 to type it out. 

My report has actual evidence and yours simply does not. 

(G2.5) Compliance - If someone complies with your demands you may not kill them, unless they were involved in an illegal transaction. (Sale of drugs/weapons/dirty cash)

I would like to point out that this rules clearly has three exemptions to it, none of these were part of this situation.

I don't really understand why this has ended up here but since i've been mentioned i'll reply to it. I can't seem to understand why you would expect this outcome to be any different. You put a hit on the leader of The commission as well as trying to make multiple assassination attempts on his life before shooting him. Did you really expect to walk away with just a couple of items being taken from you? Also, I feel as if you are taking advantage of the fact that you having money will save your life which in my opinion shouldn't be the mentality to have and brings a poor standard of RP to the server.

Right LIncoln, im gonna say this now.

Youve reported us because today you SHOT a GANG leader, someone who is seen to be a powerful figure on FiveM. You then was downed, which is fine. however we get you up and rob you. 

Then we take you up to the dam and have a execution there where you are supposed to not remember things and we resolve the situation. It isnt like you shot a normal gang member and we took Drastic action against you. You shot and DOWNED a gang LEADER who then didnt get involved because of the RP and we Executed you in Retaliation to that. 

(G2.5) Compliance - If someone complies with your demands you may not kill them, unless they were involved in an illegal transaction. (Sale of drugs/weapons/dirty cash)

This rule is there yes. However if you was going by the RP it doesnt make any sense if you shoot a GANG leader, down him and we let you go with a slap on the wrist... No... You decided to start all this shit with putting a 50k bounty on his head then upping it to a 100k bounty. 

If we are gonna go down the pettyness of rules. We could say that you going up against the whole of Commission and some of Grovestreet could be seen as not valuing your life because you knew there was always going to be a retaliation to the situation. Then when the situation doesnt go your way you want to report them?

You sit there and Torment a group of 8-9 when you know for a fact what the commission is capable of. You know for a fact that they go up against Trojan and win. Yet you think its a good idea to go up against them alone? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAlzHLztrjw&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=theeaglewing

This video that you have linked.... 1:49... we had a gun pointed to your head told you to shut up or youll get shot and you still whisper under your breath "Pussy" Yes i did hear that ingame however i wanted to give some more RP before we executed you... ANOTHER example of NOT VALUING your life

He shot me in that report i put up which then triggered this situation. It was literally 10 minutes before this situation happened hence why im not there as im not allowed to be as i was just revived

Unfortunately not as the whole situation from that point took 35 minutes or so and I can only clip 10 minutes. 

I would just like to add that, the standard of roleplay in my execution was poor at best. The person who actually shot me turned up and didn't RP much. I feel that the standard of roleplay could have been much better, but that is in the hands of staff.

Last edited by a moderator:
We literally sat and roleplayed you for a while. Doesnt matter if you were shot upon the guy turning up we still gave you some standard of roleplay. at this moment your just trying to scrape at something to get us banned

We literally sat and roleplayed you for a while. Doesnt matter if you were shot upon the guy turning up we still gave you some standard of roleplay. at this moment your just trying to scrape at something to get us banned
My preferred outcome is actually just a warning and possibly a change to this rule. I reported something in violation of a current rule, I did not write the rule, I am simply stating which one had been broken. Please do not accuse me of trying to get anyone banned as there are many outcomes to reports, not just a ban. 

From your conversation in the video and from what have been written in the report is sound like there has been plenty or rp.

As you do not have any footage on how you surrender yourself and the attempted killing of the gang leader i will say there was enorth rp to execute you. 

You failed to kill there gang leader and also put a hit on him for that reason execution was valid. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back