What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Kendall - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dj Kendall

Unban Appeal for Kendall 

In-game Name: Dj Kendall

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198093622352

The date you got banned: 11/23/20

Member of the team that banned you: Nuclear

Reason given for your ban: C2.2 Explioting

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: So as the ban states exploiting but i didnt know this was a expliot as i could pick up 3 or 4 and was only told you can only pick up 1 when the admin came and asked how are we picking up more than 1

Why should we unban you ?: i have been apart of this community since 2016 and not once broke a rule, i genuinely didnt think i was explioting when i was getting the blood bags, i thought the inventory capacity was just a visual bug and it happens on many items, denis (i think it was denis) came to me and just asked how am i picking up more so i explained and he came to me about 20 mins later and explained that not how it should work, at which point i stopped and went to go and mine as he said even tho you can pick more than 1 and store them in a vehicle you should only be able to carry 1 on you and none in your vehicle which to me isnt really worth it. after we spoke he said he would feed the info back to the dev team and i apologised to him for doing it as i genuinely was not aware of this being a bug, even before doing blood when i asked poeple about it (in the NHS) they all said the same you can pick about 3 or 4 up so i presumed the inventory value was a visual bug

if i knew this was a genuine bug and this wasnt supposed to happen i would of reported this on the forums just like i do with everything i find on the server

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you not think that something was off with how easy it was to make money? Did you not think of reporting that to anybody? 

Did you not think that something was off with how easy it was to make money? Did you not think of reporting that to anybody? 
Like I said this was my first time doing it, I generally wasn’t aware and like I said when I asked other people about it they all said the same so I was under the understanding that that was how it was meant to be.

and once finding out that that wasn’t how it was supposed to be I stopped doing it and went mining. 

I hope I can be forgiven for this mistake. 

even before doing blood when i asked poeple about it (in the NHS) they all said the same you can pick about 3 or 4 up so i presumed the inventory value was a visual bug
Who in the NHS did you speak with?

Who in the NHS did you speak with?
Hi Robbie, I was one of the couple NHS people he spoke to.

I've spoken to the other 4 Advanced Paramedics about this recently and we were all under the impression you were able to carry more than 1 blood bag at a time?

So when Kendall asked me (I've never done the blood run myself) I was relatively confident that, since everybody I'd spoken to about blood runs was aware of this, and it's only £100 per bag, then it was intentional? 

However I did recommend he tried to seek some clarification on this, so I think he went to Join For Support and unfortunately there was no one available, so he went ingame and continued until he was stopped later that day by an admin (as mentioned in his appeal) and got told it was being passed to the devs and he should stop, so he did. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Right then, after doing some calculations, you earned a considerable amount whilst doing this. The condition for your unban will be to hand the money to an admin on the server. Do you agree to these terms? 

Right then, after doing some calculations, you earned a considerable amount whilst doing this. The condition for your unban will be to hand the money to an admin on the server. Do you agree to these terms? 
Yeah that will be fine with me I guess I’ll be told how much to hand over, how will this happen to will j need to come to teamspeak and sort this out?

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back