What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Compensation Request - Lance Staple - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lance Staple

Compensation Request

In-game Name: [DP] Florida Man

Game: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198040093883

The date when this happened: 11/24/20

Please provide full detail and evidence: So i was driving and got kind of low on health so at this point i knew that i would need to drive really slow and really safe so that's what i did never going over 70 and then all the sudden with still 40% food and water i just died after hitting nothing which i have prof of in my photo and i was the only one on the server at the time so i defiantly was not shot or anything

Link to any evidence:
https://gyazo.com/3147d5e7198f3b7a9eff594fcec56e20
Lost items and total value of compensation: i lost my clothing that cost me 5k , my gun (four-five with attachments and ammo) cost me 45k, and barrels of ephedrine costing 12k , IN ALL I LOST 62K

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

With no video evidence we will not be able to compensate you. Therefore this request will be closed

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back