What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - Harii - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harii

Banned
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Harii Ahmed

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199070448558

The date when this happened: 11/24/20

Please provide full detail and evidence: Was going to take a lot of ammo out of my storage and forgot there was a 250 limit so i wrote 1000 and took it out when i did this it put 250 in my pocket and the other 750 disappeared. Could i please send the vid of evidence to the staff member reviewing through discord.

Link to any evidence:

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/
Lost items and total value of compensation: 750 smg ammo

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
@HariiCompensation Accepted. x750 SMG Ammo

It might be a good idea too also post a bug report on this as it might be something a lot of people may do also. You could explain what happened and maybe devs could stop you being able to move more than 250 into your own inventory to stop this happening. 

When possible ill give you the x750 however if it reverts back to x250 as soon as you collect then send me video proof (have to have proof) and ill give you 2x 250 more. 

I will move this into the Awaiting Action section pending us being able to actually compensate individual ammo. It will be moved into completed once this is fully done. Thanks for you patience. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

x750 SMG Ammo Compensated. 

I have done it in 3 separate x250 amounts. So please do not have any of the ammo on you when you collect them.

Also obviously dont get them all at once, make 3 trips.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back