What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

PC production at the factory

System4200

Can we talk about the factory. 

Am I using it right, where after gathering and processing 5 different resources in different ratios. I then have to produce the three individual parts for a pc, and then produce the PC itself. That's all fair enough to be honest

But do I REALLY have to do it ONE components at at time? Where's the "process inventory" option? 

It's so click intensive and still takes an absolute age to to achieve. 

Any thoughts on this? Or am I actually doing something wrong? 

Yeah its very annoying doing it one at the time, but you do make a good amount of money from it so being able to process all will make it too quick. But honestly i dont reccomend doing Pcs takes too long, go do salt or whatever is on 2x value

So i have a fair amount of experienses at the factorty´s and i think its one of the best way to make money especeally for people that like spending money because when you do get your money you get a lot at once. and i think its worth doing if you do above 200 PC´s at a time.

But again that´s just my opinion.

so do you think the tediousness nature of doing it one unit piece at a time is kinda required to warrant the earnings?

yeah i mean i thnik the only change that could help out the factory´s would be that you could use the garages again.

oh? im not sure what you mean by that exactly, like there were Vehicle garages on the site you could use?

I mean in the factory compund there are to garages and like a few months back you could take hemmits and van out of garages and if that somehow came back it would be worth doing again.

Back