What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - ID: 785, 762 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Liam Johnson

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: ID: 785, 762

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 25/11/20

Time of the incident (GMT):

What best describes this incident ?: Metagaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: First of all, there will be two videos due to when I hit my Instant Replay it did the last 10 minutes as I was originally recording for the guy who was jumping out the vehicle, then I hit record again once his friends mysteriously knew where he was when I heard 0 talk from the guy in cuffs. Also unsure of the exact time frame as I didn't upload this straight away as I was trying to get opinions of the exact rule that potentially was broken.

Anyway, I was called in by a Yankee Victor unit who seen this man robbing a locals car to which the guy fled from police and I joined in on the pursuit, he eventually crashed at the construction site and ran off on foot trying to get into a vehicle, I did the usual spiel when you get arrested and still heard nothing from this man, recognized him from an earlier situation where they robbed and killed a constable and robbed myself. I didn't want to search the man there and then because I have been dealing with this group all day and know that I would end up being shot or told to let him go at gunpoint so I rush to the PD but the YV unit tells me that a White car was followed the pursuit at the start (Didn't see a white car when I joined the pursuit) and he told me it was heading down to Vespucci PD.

So we get to the police station and I'm trying to unlock the gate, for some reason he decides to get out of the car while in cuffs, vehicle is locked and probably has his seat belt on but he gets out without cuffs just as his mate arrived to threaten to kill me if I didn't let that man go. I find it 99.9% suspect that this is a clear breach of metagaming due to the fact that he jumped out the car at the exact moment his friend arrived at PD and how did his mate know he was going to be at the PD? You could say because police were chasing him, but at the point of the chase he was only being charged with theft, dangerous driving and failure to stop for the police which would've ultimately been a ticket. It was only after I recognized him that I decided to take him to the Police Station to continue with police procedures.

I have no attempted to resolve this situation as:

1. It was yesterday and I don't know who it actually is.
2. I assume he didn't have a microphone.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-mBlHge5ow%20https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcqo2WxDxnA
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Wouldn't let me edit topic to correctly post YouTube links

Since i was 762 or maybe one of my friends was, regardless of that i will explain some stuff how it isn't metagaming , if you have a longer version of this video then you will see a koenigsegg on the legion who was standing near the street light and u were chasing another gang member non stop , I clearly remember i saw the gang member in a red car and 2 police units chasing them and we knew it was our guy , we were already following you , It is quite obvious that we know u will directly take him to the PD so the guys that were with me on the radio said they will check around the area where we last saw him going and till that time i should check the PD, i hope you do have some extended version of this video p.s 3 seconds on me won't do much when my {Friend} says "officer get out of the car" ,  we have been following you for like 10 minutes and you didn't see it , make sure to get extended videos if you can before reporting people  or maybe ask the other officer on scene whether he has some extended recording of us because im confident enough that this report isnt fair enough for me {762 , not talking about 785}, p.s idk much about the other guy so yeah it was a gang thing and was suppose to rescue the other guy since he was getting arrested and didn't want to go to prison , that guy was getting out of the locked car i think so you can talk about that somewhere else but i don't think there is any reason for me to get reported here on 3 seconds short clip where i was following you for a long time and one of your other officer cut me off earlier too i think when i could clearly see your car , if you do have a video that is longer than 3 seconds about me then you will find me following you from legion behind in a koenigsegg for like few minutes and then hide again and again , p.s one of the gang mates killed you shortly after cuz he rescued the other gang member and tried to run away but you shot him behind so he shot back and won the fight , that is all i would say but please get an extended version of this video... P.S this getting out of the car in cuffs is a really annoying thing and ik how it feels. At the end all i would say is i never harmed u and instead when there was a gunfight i left the area since i didnt had any weapon that time, anyways i turned in myself into the PD yesterday and will start a normal better life as a civillian :). Peace 

Yes, I have looked at the longer video and do now notice there is your Black Agera at red lights facing towards Pillbox hill. I didn't post the longer video as when you came in as you were being reported for Metagaming, anything else that happened after the second video was no longer metagaming and more RP. As in your friends shooting at the other officer then turning your back to me, so I shot back and lost but that is not what this report is about, so please stick to what the report is regarding.

The other officer in Insignia came from where we arrested the guy, he stated that a white car was heading towards Police Station not a black one however there can be multiple ways to arrive at the PD but as you can tell from my video I was looking behind and there was no vehicles behind me from when I arrested your friend up until your mate decided to jump out the car at the exact moment you came over the hill as if he was signalled to get out the vehicle. Obviously, I can't listen to your comms so that was an assumption.

I'd like to know how you believed he was going to be taken to PD as you can tell from 1:00 onwards there is no visual of your Agera nor any other vehicles, all that guy knew is that he stole a locals car in front of the police then failed to stop. I even told him what he was being placed under arrest for once he was placed in cuffs.

You can say this is metagaming or not but I believe it to be but we will let the admins decide. Also you state that "Since I was 762 or maybe one of my friends was" was it you or was it not? As you sent me a discord private message stating "Bro he wears the same clothes as mine and bought the car recently for like 2.9Mil or something, just letting you know about it cos rn he is messing around with cops". If this is you in the video, then sending me a discord message regarding how it is someone else trying to get yourself off is not only unfair but a break of metagaming rule.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright the time i dmed u on discord was actually yesterday before this report was made. I actually dmed u and also typed on public chat about the grey koinigsegg my friend bought that day. The reason for all that was some police officers were confused that it was me messing with the cops at that time since i got a dm on discord by one of the police officers saying u "rdmed  me", so getting that type of dm was quite shocking for me since at that time i wasnt even in the server plus i didnt want police to report me instead of reporting him.
This reason i later explained it to one of the staff members in his dm named "ConnorTheGreatt" and settled the issue.

Regarding the stuff u stated above the discord thingy:
I would like to have any evidence from the other police officer since we never saw a white car chasing u to the PD cos we were behind you that time. The reason i think u were not able to see my car was because i was blacked out at that time, closed the headlights and was following u so u never know, plus there is a very small portion of this video where u check behind ur vehicle about whether someone was following u, so in that much short period of time i dont think u will be able to see me but i was following u the whole time.

I am not guilty about this stuff and i dont think i deserved to be reported here, but anyways Sir Liam i would like to ask you if we settle this topic by ourself since this is the very last chance i have in the server and i dont wanna get banned for next 6 months again, thats why i also turned myself in yesterday and claimed i will be a respectful civillian back again and will stop these type of stuff that can get me banned if i make a slight mistake.

I have already stated that this was an incident that happened yesterday in my report. Also, You posted something in Discord and was met with myself and Simen. Screenshot provided- image.png

Unfortunately you deleted whatever you said above Simen and I can't remember for the life of me what it was that you said. Then after my reply on this picture, thats when you private messaged me.

Regarding the white car, I never saw it. Its not in my video. I don't even know if Nigel has a recording considering he was only there at the arrest and when you shot at him later on at PD. I could ask him but as he wasn't really dealing with the rule break I doubt he hit record. Tbh I wasn't even checking behind me to see if someone was following me, I was just looking at the car if Im honest, otherwise I would've radio'd it in. But if you were following me but weren't visible at all in the video then we come again to how you knew where I was or where I was taking your friend as it was going to be a ticket on the spot for theft, dangerous driving, failure to stop? only when I recognised him that I noticed he was apart of the group that killed a cop and robbed me at cocaine processor is when you decided to appear at the police station.

You say that you're not guilty and you don't want to be banned for 6 months and want this resolved within, i don't really think its upto myself or you to resolve this as in my eyes and a few others its quite clear metagaming as went on. I broke the server rules a while back and I was banned for around 2 years because of the choice that I made in a split second and I had to lie in the bed that I had made for myself. I don't really care less if you get giving a warning, temp ban, perm ban. I just can't be bothered dealing with these unfair circumstances that I keep dealing with especially from your group, but I wont dig too deep into that as I don't have sufficient evidence for other events.

Evidence of Hola Beep private discord messaging me telling me that its not him in the agera and that its just someone wearing his clothes can be posted via request. I can post the longer video from when I enter the pursuit where you can see the Black Agera at Legion Lights facing Pillbox Hospital via request.

I have nothing else to say and I don't want to go round in circles on each post, I will leave this to whoever handles the report. See you later.

This reason i later explained it to one of the staff members in his dm named "ConnorTheGreatt" and settled the issue.
Just to clear up this. 

My DMs with Hola were not regarding any single situation, and nor was the intention of my DMs to “settle the issue” of this situation. 

The reason I DMed Hola was just as a friendly reminder to some of the rules which myself and others had seen being “loosely followed” by him and his friends over the last week or so. This was intended to  give them a heads up that there were some people unhappy with their standard of roleplay as a whole, so that they could alter their “style” of roleplay on the server before it got them perma-jailed or banned. 

The officer who DMed Hola to speak to you about the RDM was referring to another situation completely separate to this one. Like myself, he was giving Hola and his friends a heads up that what they were continuously doing was not ok. 

I also urge you to stay on topic with the report, and avoid going off in lengthy tangents about Discord messages etc. We could be here all year with that. 

My chat with Connor :
2020-11-26 (5).png

2020-11-26 (6).png

Coming to Sir Liam's reply :

As u stated :
"Unfortunately you deleted whatever you said above Simen and I can't remember for the life of me what it was that you said. Then after my reply on this picture, thats when you private messaged me." -
I deleted those messages since i was told my the staff members that this can be considered as meta gaming which later then i explained to ConnorTheGreatt and settled it.

As u stated :
"I don't even know if Nigel has a recording considering he was only there at the arrest and when you shot at him later on at PD" -
I never shot a police officer at that time since i stated in my first reply i didnt had any weapon on me at that time and one of the gang member shot him, plus there is no evidence of me shooting that cop.

As u stated :
"Tbh I wasn't even checking behind me to see if someone was following me, I was just looking at the car if Im honest, otherwise I would've radio'd it in" -
Here you said u never saw if someone was chasing u and u were just looking at ur car,  but earlier u stated --
"but as you can tell from my video I was looking behind and there was no vehicles behind me from when I arrested your friend up"
im just confused cos earlier u said u checked behind ur vehicle and didnt see any car coming your way and now u say that u never checked behind ur vehicle, kinda off .

As u stated :
"But if you were following me but weren't visible at all in the video then we come again to how you knew where I was or where I was taking your friend as"
I have explained to you about this that the time period where u look behind urself is very very short ad thats why u werent able to see me plus u said u were just looking at ur vehicle and never looked back for whether anyone was following u.

Replying since it feels and looks like you're trying to turn it around on me or trying to poke holes into this report.

1. But you decided to then metagame further in a private DM with me?

As u stated :
"I don't even know if Nigel has a recording considering he was only there at the arrest and when you shot at him later on at PD" -
I never shot a police officer at that time since i stated in my first reply i didnt had any weapon on me at that time and one of the gang member shot him, plus there is no evidence of me shooting that cop.
2. I never said that you shot the other police officer . I stated "Your friends".

As u stated :
"Tbh I wasn't even checking behind me to see if someone was following me, I was just looking at the car if Im honest, otherwise I would've radio'd it in" -
Here you said u never saw if someone was chasing u and u were just looking at ur car,  but earlier u stated --
"but as you can tell from my video I was looking behind and there was no vehicles behind me from when I arrested your friend up"
im just confused cos earlier u said u checked behind ur vehicle and didnt see any car coming your way and now u say that u never checked behind ur vehicle, kinda off .
3. I wasn't checking behind me, I checked behind me looking at the vehicle but at the last time that I looked behind that was a genuine look back as I thought I seen something but did not.

As u stated :
"But if you were following me but weren't visible at all in the video then we come again to how you knew where I was or where I was taking your friend as"
I have explained to you about this that the time period where u look behind urself is very very short ad thats why u werent able to see me plus u said u were just looking at ur vehicle and never looked back for whether anyone was following u.
4. I was looking back at the vehicle multiple times during the longer clip. Nothing can be seen from behind my vehicle. 

Also, in regards to this picture "Nope he is pissed and wont even talk to me xd". No, I was pissed at the fact Kieran Tiger was RDM'd at Coke Processor by your group and potentially you to which I have 0 evidence so I've tried to leave it out of the report. The only time you have contacted me regarding anything was in fact to metagame yourself out of a situation that should've been handled in-game.

As u are stating :
"1. But you decided to then metagame further in a private DM with me?"

I have explained u the reason that one of the police officer dmed me saying i rdmed a police officer  even tho i wasnt even in the city at that time, I mean if u got a dm saying that u rdemd a guy when u were not even in a city so what would u do ? i mean for me i would just go dm others since it wont be fair me getting reported for no reason if i wasnt even in the city and get a dm like that

As u are stating :
"2. I never said that you shot the other police officer . I stated "Your friends"."

I don't even know if Nigel has a recording considering he was only there at the arrest and when you shot at him later on at PD
I think so u are bit wrong there mate, look at this message u sent 46mins ago.

3. I wasn't checking behind me, I checked behind me looking at the vehicle but at the last time that I looked behind that was a genuine look back as I thought I seen something but did not.
All the videos u provided for this report , i dont see any part where u had a genuine look back 

4. I was looking back at the vehicle multiple times during the longer clip. Nothing can be seen from behind my vehicle. 
I have reviewed the longer clip thrice and im not able to find a part where you looked back multiple times, and once again u stating here that you looked back multiple times but earlier u stated :

Tbh I wasn't even checking behind me to see if someone was following me, I was just looking at the car if Im honest, otherwise I would've radio'd it in

I have replied to everything u stated and have cleared it so far. The reason i think ur pushing this report and trying to get me banned is because we had some problems in the past

This is going round in circles, Yes I stated "You" but it must be in Scottish Vocabulary, that we say things that don't make sense to others or have a totally different meaning to others. I know it wasn't you due to the fact, I could only see IDs and not your names. I knew however, it was your group due to the Agera and the matching outfits but I didn't know it was you specifically.

I have already stated that I don't care whether you get a warning, temp ban or perm ban. Whatever you have done to me in the past as been in-game and it is NOT you, I don't know you, Never heard of you before, Never had a decent conversation with you to come to the conclusion that I don't like you or that I want you banned.

This will be my last post until a staff member requests a response. Good day.

I would like to say one last thing before i stop replying and let the staff do their thing but hey ho here have it , i have no connection with my group Since i surrendered myself now and left them or what they have done in past , i joined them before yesterday and i don't think if they shoot somebody or do something it doesn't affect me anywhere and anytime , The group is different than me and i am different , if they shoot somebody and kill then it shouldn't affect my name on OOC side of the game , if they shot a cop down then it is them who did it not me , other than that some cops have problem with me even tho they forget that it is all just a game and IC stuff should stay IC but they still do weird stuff in OOC places against me and mock me alot , i also play as a NHS and i do my part really nicely there and also pretty respectful on that side , i am just here for some seriousRP not for having shit load of unnecessary stress , i apologise for stuff that i have done in past but that is all i would say , there is nothing special to add , we are all humans and make mistakes but we shouldn't be mocked for it on day to day basis in a discord server which ruins our experience alot , this is some stuff that is not really on topic but i would say it is a bit connected since i don't like the behaviour of some cops. Thanks for reading it and i hope you believe in what i have said , it is all RP and you have to do that stuff in RP , the shooting , the killing everything

@Hola Beep How did you know it was a gang mate ? How did you communicate with him since he did not speak in the entire video 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@DELETER As u stated :
" How did you know it was a gang mate ? How did you communicate with him since he did not speak in the entire video"
I knew it was a gang mate since we were clearly able to see him in that car for a long time and we were just waiting to strike. This is why i requested to have a long video from where the pursuit starts since my gang mate passed me like 3-4 times and i was clearly able to see him sitting in that car. Before this pursuit even started that gang mate was sitting with one of our other gang mate in a car but then was told to grab another car for some reason, we were there the whole time and knew he was the one stole that car

As Liam said earlier we were near pill box hill before , we saw cops cars going straight up to the construction site and if you compare the distance then it is not alot and anybody who knows the locations can go there easily and follow a car while not being seen , it is pretty easy , i don't know why that guy wasn't speaking , i have no relation with that , him not speaking or doing weird stuff of his own is not my problem and i don't care about it on my side , lets make a scenario right here okay? So lets say i see you at pillbox and i know you are my gang member and i know how you look and what car you are driving , i see 2 cops following you with full speed , last place i see you get lost at is a construction site , i also know that you are an illegal guy who just shot down a cop few minutes ago , i also know that you are carrying a gun with you because you bought those guns infront of me and use them on day to day basis , all in all you are an illegal guy , you get caught by police , where would i assume they are taking you? Police station , i would surely follow you around that area , when i see another cop car i will get 90% of surety that the cops are taking my other gang member to the PD and i have to act on it ASAP , so as any criminal would do , i will try to make my way towards PD ,  following him from different angles , i checked the front of PD , i don't see anyone there i rush towards garage and see my gang member out of the car , my mate that also arrived at the situation quickly acts upon it and tries to rescue him.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

No panic alarms or radio chatter about a cop being shot down minutes ago, if you're referring to what I was saying about him looking identical to the group who shot and killed a cop at Cocaine Processor that was hours before this even happened.

Not sure about this one as wasn't the cop who pursued originally and it was stated that one guy ran over to a locals car and stole it in front of the cops.
Just to rewind a bit more.... We all were at coke Field and came back to legion just to swap cars and chill out a bit, so that's when he was told by another gang mate to find himself another vehicle and this actually happened not gonna lie, so for me i just started roaming around legion and was  having a good time but after a moment i saw him stealing a car and a cop that saw it and started pursuing him, went pass by u guys twice while u were in a pursuit and as from u can see in the longer video that im standing at the red light, and was near the Bank before that.

No panic alarms or radio chatter about a cop being shot down minutes ago, if you're referring to what I was saying about him looking identical to the group who shot and killed a cop at Cocaine Processor that was hours before this even happened.
That thing up there is just a scenario i have made for staff , the thing didn't went exactly like that but it is just a scenario , i hope you do know what " making a scenario means " , it is just a scenario made up by me as an example for staff how the things went a bit like , majority of stuff in the scenario there went as i explained , have you ever been in a gang? If yes then you will get a bit of idea what i meant , first the guy ran next to me as you showed in the video before and then 2nd time he went past us again , we were planning to initially follow you anyways but didn't find a chance to but then we started chasing u afterwards , one more thing i wanna talk about is that the distance between the construction site and the location we were standing isn't long , anybody can follow you up there and go to PD easily , it isn't rocket science , it was all done simply and easily ...

Like cmon it isnt like our friend was in Paleto and we were at legion ? just like 1km distance and Sir Liam thinks its meta gaming even tho we are clearly able to see him

but after a moment i saw him stealing a car and a cop that saw it and started pursuing him, went pass by u guys twice while u were in a pursuit and as from u can see in the longer video that im standing at the red light, and was near the Bank before that.
Quick question, where did you see him steal the vehicle?

first the guy ran next to me as you showed in the video before and then 2nd time he went past us again
So you were able to pick out from speed of around 100Mph that a guy in a locals car was your gang mate without prior contact? So he didn't tell you on the radio or anything? You just happened to peer into the windshield when he was flying past with the lights on his vehicle - Which create a type of blur to see who's actually driving?

we were planning to initially follow you anyways but didn't find a chance to but then we started chasing u afterwards , one more thing i wanna talk about is that the distance between the construction site and the location we were standing isn't long , anybody can follow you up there and go to PD easily , it isn't rocket science , it was all done simply and easily ...
You didn't find a chance to follow? however, you've stated numerous times throughout this report that you were following me all along? Also, we were outside the construction site next to Simeon's Car showroom for around a minute or so, wouldn't that have been a prime location to come and initiate on us? Or did you not do that because he believed he was getting a on the spot ticket and not taken to PD for further questioning?

@Hola Beep Please reply on THIS ! Did you gang mate communicate with you at all ? and when did he do that ? 

And can you get him to reply on this report why he went out of the car and never spoke in the game ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back