What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Ronald Highway - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronald Highway

Unban Appeal for Ronald Highway 

In-game Name: Ronald Highway

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198857575834

The date you got banned: 25/11/20

Member of the team that banned you: stealthee

Reason given for your ban: speak to staff

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: to be honest i was just given money for helping out a gang i was apart of i am in belief or was lead to believe that they got all there money through gambling

Why should we unban you ?: because i was only in the gang and was given money i never had any part of earning money through gambling i only earned mostly £30.000 out of money from trucking i was also only sat on 100k plus for weeks on end until i started getting paid for gang work i dont believe this ban to me was fair i was only helping out my gang.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Your ban reason is "Speak to staff @ ts.roleplay.co.uk" Meaning you need to go onto teamspeak and speak to staff in JFS which I believe you are yet to do. So before this appeal goes anywhere I suggest you do that.

Right then @Ronald Highwayafter out conversation on teamspeak, I am prepared to give you a chance however you will have a full character wipe.

Do you agree to this?

yes i agree but can i please keep at least my a45 because i worked very very hard for that and that was all my trucking pocket money and some dole allowance so pleaase man i do agree but can a car be allowed

Unfortunately the terms of your unban will be a full wipe of everything

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back