What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - L. Rex & Gerald - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayray Holder

Commissar
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: SGT Jayray.H [9356]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: L. Rex & Gerald

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 19/11/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 1920

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was patrolling with a fellow officer when i noticed a black hunter near Wilco Chem. I call it in to all units and i begin chasing the vehicle. Some time during the pursuit I initiate on the vehicle to disable it (Seen a 1:50 in the video).

I did not fire, since i was alone at that moment in time.

At around 2:56 a police helicopter arrives to assist in the chase. At around 4:38 the first shots are fired in an attempt to disable the MRAP. At around 4:45 i decamp from my vehicle as i see someone get out with a firearm. I immediately get out and say "What are you doing?" L.Rex immediately turns and sprays me down.

There was no initiation that they are indeed friends/Allies. No words were said from their side. As far as i am aware, the only person that can shoot in that situation was the person inside the MRAP. There was no need for L.REX and Gerald to start spraying down officers. Gerald is seen decamping from a Pink Quilin and can be seen ripping the helicopter in the videos provided.

I have recorded the whole Teamspeak Liason which will also be provided if requested by staff, they seemed to be very proud of their "Frags".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY-RjVvLju0&feature=youtu.be This video shows myself being sprayed down by L.Rex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAJw3qYIoVQ&feature=youtu.be This video shows the helicopter getting ripped

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKcduvsU3Sw&feature=youtu.be This video shows Gerald's perspective of ripping the helicopter

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY-RjVvLju0&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Well I would like to say since you made it clear I wasn't in the situation, WHY did you come up in my blind spot whilst I had a bullet land next to me. And NOT expect me to return fire?! And WHY didn't you have Sirens on? I couldn't see that you was behind me which is why you crashed into me. It was an active gunfight which you seem to fail to understand... Next time when in an active gun fight don't just decamp behind someone whilst they're being shot at.

Also congrats for not telling me to come to liasion until roughly 6 minutes after the "RDM" situation. Meaning I didn't have time to record my perspective cause you 100% knew you was in the wrong. And most likely "This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes" I'm sure this is revenge because you seemed very annoyed in Athria when you was shot by me calling me a "fucking moron" as I was informed by a friend. 

I think this report is unfair as I wasn't able to give my perspective of the situation because Jayray waited way to long to call me into a liasion. I apologise for the RDM but please don't just turn up in an active gunfight right behind someone with guns out next time, Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've only been on this server for about a week so I still don't really understand the rules of initiation. Usually if a friend gets shot at (on other servers) you can spray the guys who are trying to attack said friend but its not like that on this server. Now that I have re-read the rules properly this time I now know what I am doing. I understand what I did is wrong and I'm sorry for rdming ill take any punishment that is necessary 

Well I would like to say since you made it clear I wasn't in the situation, WHY did you come up in my blind spot whilst I had a bullet land next to me

In the videos provided, i don't see any bullet land next to you. But even if a bullet did land next to you, why would that allow you to shoot me? Ricochet is a thing in Arma...

It was an active gunfight which you seem to fail to understand... Next time when in an active gun fight don't just decamp behind someone whilst they're being shot at.

No, you fail to understand. It wasn't an active gunfight, it wasn't even a situation you should've been apart of. We were disabling a hunter, you came and sprayed every officer you saw. Not a single shot was fired towards you, since no one knew what you were doing, you weren't involved in the situation, it wasn't an active gunfight, so why would we shoot at you?

Also congrats for not telling me to come to liasion until roughly 6 minutes after the "RDM" situation. Meaning I didn't have time to record my perspective cause you 100% knew you was in the wrong. And most likely "This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes" I'm sure this is revenge because you seemed very annoyed in Athria when you was shot by me calling me a "fucking moron" as I was informed by a friend. 

Absolute lie. It took 2 to 3 minutes for me to bleed out. The second i held F and respawned i contacted you the second i was able to. Here are screen shots proving we were talking.

6398CFA9359246FDA4ECC93FB2832D651031E028

This was the second time of me asking you to come to Liason, since you ignored the first message.

783AB77B9C00A5AE3F3D0E15B6F84C5405393BE2

This is your response to my message above. I then wrote to you "You just died, how are you in a situation". You then replied with this bottom picture...

02BC0FB0AF419D75BEFCA161B5164EA068B719FD

From these pictures, we can clearly see you have no intention to rush to Liason 🙂 Infact, it took a staff member, Gremlin, to come to you in game to actually get you. So please, for your sake, don't lie.

Yes, i called you a "Fucking Moron". That doesn't mean i am revenge reporting. I am simply reporting a member of the community for rule breaks.

I've only been on this server for about a week so I still don't really understand the rules of initiation. Usually if a friend gets shot at (on other servers) you can spray the guys who are trying to attack said friend but its not like that on this server. Now that I have re-read the rules properly this time I now know what I am doing. I understand what I did is wrong and I'm sorry for rdming ill take any punishment that is necessary 
I have taken what Gerald has said into account, and i am happy for him to no longer be involved in this report, since he is new to the server, and i understand his perspective. As for L. Rex, he's been here long enough to know better.

From these pictures, we can clearly see you have no intention to rush to Liason 🙂 Infact, it took a staff member, Gremlin, to come to you in game to actually get you. So please, for your sake, don't lie.
You didn't call me into liasion till i was shooting at people in church taking our zones...

And for "Infact, it took a staff member, Gremlin, to come to you in game to actually get you. So please, for your sake, don't lie." That's not true I came over when my situation was over.

I have nothing to lie about.

Screenshot says a different story "Going church". Going to church isn't being in church is it? 

I was legit driving into zone on the first message then i was shooting people then the 2nd message I replied fast and ignored it till I was finished at zone. Apologies for not remembering a situation that was hours ago.

Yesterday was a little bit heated, not normally like me. Would like to clear things up and apologise for the RDM I just assumed all of us were involved and was initiated and when I was told to shoot I jumped out my quilin ready to fire when cops turned up behind me I heard a bullet land somewhere near me and I thought it was a taser shot I 180’d and just instinctively open fired you guys scared me I apologise and yeah I’ll take the punishment. I should make sure my friends have initiated properly next time. 

From the evidence provided here i think it is safe to say that both @xvRexzii& @Gerald2whiffybreached rule A1.2 (RDM)

Just because someone is shooting at your "friend" in another vehicle would not give the rest of your group the green light to shoot all of the police in the area. The excuse of "im new too the server" whilst there are some rules here that differ quite a bit from other servers, you are playing with people that have been here long enough to know that initiating in direct chat from another vehicle is ridiculous and that the rest of the group would need to initiate for themselves to "help" their friend in the situation. The only person who should have shot there was "ok lol" from the hunter. 

So, this will be the action taken:

Gerald - 1 Day (A1.2)

L. Rex - 1 Day (A1.2)

Thanks for the report. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back