What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Vehicle Inventory wiping

Anonymous Eagle

GDPR Removed
This is back again, ive stored my truck a few times now with stuff in its inventory, Sometimes its full of coal or ores or sometimes its only a couple of things like Repair kits or food.

When i pull the truck back its a 50/50 that i either still have the stuff or its just been wiped from oblivion

i have no proofs of this but i will try get some and add

a couple of times this was when the server had gone down unannounced and i claimed it back from insurance but i assumed that wipes the inventory now but im not sure if it actually does

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as I can tell from my own testing this is only when the server goes down and the vehicle is still out.

i've had it a couple of times where ive stored it long before server going down and when i bring it back out the stuff has gone, its one of them that i guess is hard to replicate 

^ The above comp request had the same happen to him, not sure if its of any use to you but it was in the normal parking lots not the impound

This issue should have been fixed with the 31.03.2021 update

If the issue reappears then please post a new bug report

Moving to Solved

Back