What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Graabdi boi bootyi - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graabdi boi bootyi

Unban Appeal for Graabdi boi bootyi 

In-game Name: Graabdi Boi Bootyi

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198031311772

The date you got banned: 27/11/20

Member of the team that banned you: Autoban

Reason given for your ban: rule 1.2 (perm) chat

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I typed Nonce into the chat after another player stated they like 14 year olds

Why should we unban you ?: I just wont be aggressive in ooc chat, i rather enjoy roleplaying and wanted to migrate from *another community * to this community, i can actively rp and would love to positively influence the community i already have a friend on the server and would love to make more

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Graabdi boi bootyi

I took a look at the logs and found this:

10:50 PM 11/27/2020

Person 1: literally accepting 14 year olds

10:51 PM 11/27/2020

Person 2: HEY IM 14!!!

Person 2: Nothing against 14 year olds!!!

(Unknown) Graabdi Boi Bootyi: nonce

Now that to me does not match with the story you have told us. Care to elaborate? 

Misread or not, you don't use that kind of language here. If you are genuinely concerned about something someone has said, bring it to staff attention, don't verbally attack the person back.

Look, You can have another chance, but anything like this again, it will be a far worse siltation for you. Take this chance and don't let me see you back here in the appeals section.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back