What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - RichardKnight93 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for RichardKnight93 

In-game Name: Leyroy jenkins

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198360990130

The date you got banned: 27/11/20

Member of the team that banned you: I DONT EVEN NO

Reason given for your ban: I have no idea why i have been given this ban i had a 48 hour ban just over a week ago i havent been back on till now and its telling me i have a 6 month BAN i have no idae why i havent been told why

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i wouldn't even know my mate who got the ban with me was back on after the 48 hour but as ive been working i have not had the time to get on till now and its telling me that

Why should we unban you ?: as there is no reason for the ban as i havent even been on for just over a week now

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I have just found out why i was ban and its telling me as i moved money from one character to the other but my other character is my mates who lives with me but on the same PC we take turns and that means we cant meet up to give money and the money that was passed over was given back and was not spent so it was like nothing had happened anyway so why the ban?????????????

Last edited by a moderator:
I have just found out why i was ban and its telling me as i moved money from one character to the other but my other character is my mates who lives with me but on the same PC we take turns and that means we cant meet up to give money and the money that was passed over was given back and was not spent so it was like nothing had happened anyway so why the ban??????????????

Last edited by a moderator:
Can i get some help i beg!!!!!!

Unban Appeal for RichardKnight93 

In-game Name: Leyroy jenkins

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198360990130

The date you got banned: 27/11/20

Member of the team that banned you: I DONT EVEN NO

Reason given for your ban: I have no idea why i have been given this ban i had a 48 hour ban just over a week ago i havent been back on till now and its telling me i have a 6 month BAN i have no idae why i havent been told why

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i wouldn't even know my mate who got the ban with me was back on after the 48 hour but as ive been working i have not had the time to get on till now and its telling me that

Why should we unban you ?: as there is no reason for the ban as i havent even been on for just over a week now

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I have just found out why i was ban and its telling me as i moved money from one character to the other but my other character is my mates who lives with me but on the same PC we take turns and that means we cant meet up to give money and the money that was passed over was given back and was not spent so it was like nothing had happened anyway so why the ban?????????????

Lock for 3 days for bumping your appeal. 

Please read the unban terms that you agree with when you did this appeal

Why can't you follow simple rules? You state that you have read the unban appeal process and yet you even break those rules? How can we move on and give you a chance?

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back