What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - When - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasil Haze

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Hasil Haze

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: When

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 29/11/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 1630

What best describes this incident ?: Breaking NLR and Rule 2.5

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I went to rebel FOB after dying to re-gear. was approached by a guy who wanted to be rude to me about what I had bought. The rest speaks for itself. As seen in the video he breaks NLR, as well as being executed while being down. which I assume he asked his friend to do through comms. The reason I put 2.5 is that it's quite obvious that at some point he called for backup as a lot of his gang mates arrived to set up although none of it was Hot mic'd to myself or Oliver. Therefore breaking rule 2.5. I did not try to resolve in TS as I do not wish to conversate with someone who approaches with a bad attitude before they have introduced themself. So I should imagine this is a surprise to them.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/6uiw0DsZGBA
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

This is me.

was approached by a guy who wanted to be rude to me about what I had bought.
I asked why you didn't have any clothes, nothing relatively close to being rude. No idea what you think is rude there.

As seen in the video he breaks NLR
I was clearly VDM'ed as you can see when the car blew up

[SIZE=medium](4.2) A new life does not start when: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character has been the victim of a clearcut case of VDM[/SIZE]

The reason I put 2.5 is that it's quite obvious that at some point he called for backup as a lot of his gang mates arrived to set up although none of it was Hot mic'd to myself or Oliver.
Only time I had anything useful to say influencing roleplay was when I was being "rude" about your clothes at the start, I told people to come back to rebel, regear and we will head to another cartel.

I did not try to resolve in TS as I do not wish to conversate with someone who approaches with a bad attitude before they have introduced themself.
I approached with the slightest bit of attitude, I asked you why you weren't wearing any clothes, I don't know how you interpret that but it was not meant to be rude, keep in mind you in no way have attempted to resolve this. I would be happy to come TeamSpeak at some point.

Also metagamed the relic tag forgot to add that
Can I get a timestamp on this? You both wore relic uniforms at the start, which is how I identified you. I watched as you swapped out of them.

Also metagamed the relic tag forgot to add that
Relic have gang uniform, they can't be meta gamed you can see them from a long way away and know it's relic which is not meta gaming. accusing someone of meta gaming cause they know your uniform doesn't apply 

Im not complaining about being killed? Nor do i care about the shooting part. ig you dont know what the reports about dont comment 

Can I get a timestamp on this? You both wore relic uniforms at the start, which is how I identified you. I watched as you swapped out of them.
True

Im not complaining about being killed? Nor do i care about the shooting part. ig you dont know what the reports about dont comment 
I was involved in the situation you just haven't phrased your report correctly at all. You're waffling about every single rule you can think of when barely anything was broken.

True
Like I said, I am happy to resolve this out of this report, if not we will wait for a staff member.

Barely any rules broken. Admission to guilt 
I don't understand what you mean, only thing I am guilty of is breaking this rule

"Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together."

he executed me without quality roleplay, there is no value of life rule so value of life does not apply.

I do not wish to solve this in anyother way as i dont need compenstation for this matter. At this point of the arguement it is educational for me to see the admins perspective of this. Finaly message from myself. 

Regards, 

Hasil

I do not wish to solve this in anyother way as i dont need compenstation for this matter. At this point of the arguement it is educational for me to see the admins perspective of this. Finaly message from myself. 

Regards, 

Hasil
Personally this helps me in no way, I want to come to TS to resolve this, I don't have to comp you, I want to resolve this.

This next line is taken straight from the report wiki.

"Before making a report, we request that you attempt to solve the issue like adults. This can be done by politely asking the player to come to TeamSpeak through the sidechat (OOC) or the in-game mobile. There you can attempt to solve the issue without getting Staff involved. While this is not mandatory, it is greatly encouraged and failure to do so can hinder your report."

You have made no attempt to resolve out of a report, like I have said I am happy to come TS.

If you are happy not to that's fine by me, all I am saying is that I have clearly shown I'm trying to resolve this to no avail.

So from the video ill address each by the rule breaks you are saying he has broke. 

[SIZE=medium](4.1) A new life starts, when: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character has been killed by a cop. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character has died in a RP situation. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character has been involved in an accident. [/SIZE]

This does not apply if your character has been the victim of a clearcut case of RDM/VDM.
So, for the NLR. Its pretty obvious he does break this rule however its also very obvious that it was Arma 3 being the wonderful game that it is. Where the car was nowhere near the other vehicle and it blows up. If this was sent too me saying "Do i have permission to break NLR here" i would have said yes. However, there was no attempt from you @Timingto contact staff to gain permission to do this. Just because you think that you died too "a bug" or VDM you still need approval from staff.

Next rule is:

(2.5) You must hot-mic all communications that have been made over teamspeak when they are relevant to influencing the course of roleplay. This means that if you are communicating to fellow team members via Teamspeak and you are in audio proximity range of another player (they can hear you), you must hot mic any commands given so the rival player can overhear. This rule does not apply if both sides are engaged in a gunfight together.
Both parties here have broke this rule. Its pretty obvious he would have told people that something was going too happen there however that cannot be proved from your video, what can be proved from your video is that you also broke this rule yourself when you said "Counter initiate oliver, tell him you have friends and allies in the area".

(6.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.
This one is for Gerald, he obviously was told to execute his friend so that he could respawn, regear and go again. Whilst again it is a clear breach of this rule all of this would have been avoided if arma did not do that arma thing and blow up a car nobody was near. 

So in conclusion, its pretty clear too see that this was just a dick swinging contest between 2 groups with some boarderline terrible roleplay from both sides really. Its pretty clear too me that @Timing(When) had a bee in his bonnet about being abused by the other person and could not let it go without getting "the frag". I think that you all simply could have just walked away from the situation there and gone into the redzones to "settle the score" but one side just needed a win. Moving forward, i think that we all need to just remember this is only a game and you do not always have to "get the win" as bragging rights in side chat.

Action Taken:

Gerald: Warning for A6.1.3

When: Warning for A4.1

Hasil Haze: Warning for A2.5

Thanks for the report @Hasil Haze

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back