What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Jhouxie - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

xvRexzii

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: L. Rex

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Jhouxie

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 29/11/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 2200

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was driving around in a police car when Jhouxie shot me when I was driving down a road, he didn't make any attempt to make contact with me but just shot me instead. I wanted to do RP with the police car but Jhouxie has ruined that for me. I tried to talk to him in a liasion but it was no help and was only aggressive and was saying it was my fault.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://streamable.com/js276w
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

In this Situation I'd like to request the full Clip, we had a pretty messy gunfight with some Officers at the bridge he was shot at, as he passes into Poseidon lands you can see my boys U-turning, we also had a Helicopter in the sky giving callouts, the callout was made that an NPAS and P.Hatchback was enroute to me, we didn't know if all the cops were gone but by that callout it was confirmed that they were not and still in the area, unfortunately you drove right towards me and then put the sirens on, at that moment I made the choice to open fire as we're still in a situation with Police and genuinely thought you were about to decamp and shoot, the NPAS turned around and flew away, at that moment I realized you were not police and ran over to you giving you a genuine apology.

Afterwards, leaving the area, you started being pretty rude and demanding me to Liason, which I came instantly although our situation was not fully over due to the fact I understood I made a mistake, once joining, you were still demanding things, after multiple apologies made towards you from myself you continued being quite demanding, I tried my upmost best to resolve it, I understand you had no gear and the only thing you were bothered about was a P.Hatchback that apparently one of my boys stole which I replied I can try and get it back but at that current time I had and still have no idea whom took it from you after the incident, you demanded more and more, at the end of it, I said my last apology and again, tried to resolve it, which you replied with "This is why you shouldn't recruit people with 38hours" in a extremely snarly tone, which I replied that I won't continue this Liason as I'm not sitting there dealing with attitude especially when I'm trying to help you recover the vehicle you lost due to this, if I join the Liason, I expect it to be handled with neutral respect and understanding, you however, started insulting me and my members which in all fairness, I have no time for, we all play the same Server and try to enjoy ourselves, if you want to be petty, then count me out, if you have an issue with us taking in new players and teaching them along with new players from our personal group of friends outside of Arma 3 and it's Community, with all do respects, keep it to yourself, also saying you're going to report me could have been handled alot nicer with all due respect and due to that statement I genuinely feel like you just wanted to report me and didn't want to resolve the situation at all.

I'll give my apology again however, I'm genuinely sorry for the crossfire in that situation, NPAS and P.Hatchback rolling up to me with sirens on whilst in a situation / gunfight with police you were going to be shot along with NPAS, it's unfortunate that you did not know of the situation, as we did not know yours, but mistakes are made sadly, sadly you did not want to resolve it even though we tried getting you medical assistance ingame and even offered you another Police Vehicle, as there was many where the gunfight was taking place, very very unfortunate that you did not want to resolve it, will ask for the Liason to be uploaded so I can post it here along with the situation you drove into.

I apologise for being a little... you know what, I was pissed off about the situation at the time. I accept the apology and agree with you, now that I’ve chilled out. I’m happy to drop the case. 

Apologies for the toxicity, I was just frustrated at the time, have a good time. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back