What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Compensation Request - Wiz Adams - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJ Adams

Banned
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Wiz Adams

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198291033956

The date when this happened: 01/12/20

Please provide full detail and evidence: I was banned for a week, and came back. When I returned, a day after I looked inside my Benson truck to find all my plastic that I filled my Benson truck with had disappeared. Before the ban, my truck must have been left by an admin at the plastic smelter for others to take and it's gone. Either that or it's just vanished - I didn't have a chance to deposit my stuff safely before the ban had happened to prevent this from happening therefore I am asking for compensation on the items that were in the truck at the time of me being banned a week ago. The oil containers shown in the back of the Benson are the ones I've just put in for safe keeping and were in my inventory after I was unbanned. (Not there before I checked my truck)

Link to any evidence:
https://gyazo.com/35760021080a2d25ea3c7f1612b67120
Lost items and total value of compensation: 400 Processed plastic, 2 repair kits

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Only a screenshot of oil is not enough too warrant comp for the rest of the items you may or may not have had at the time of a ban.

Best advice, don't get banned. The items could have been stolen or anything could have happened in that time.

Denied. 

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back