What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Customise Bikes Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikolai Belski

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
I drove all the way to Paleto to customise my bike but it doesn't seem to be working after the recent christmas update. Just wanted to let you know 🙂

Cant upgrade my quad bike etc

Used to take my quad to upgrade it took it into bennys wont work and went to bike shop to check if it was changed to there but nothing there too

i have tried many times to customise my chimera and it has not had the option in any of the workshops or dealerships . i think this should be then fixed so i can used and upgrade my bike.

Have you tried driving it back into the bike dealership, that's the only place that you can customise the bikes

I just want to add to this, not sure if its a bug or not but I fully upgraded the GoldWing and now armour and brakes are missing. The slightest bump and the bike goes up in smoke.

This is the Regular Blazer & the Street Blazer they both don't work. I think the Street Version is the Blazer4 

Is this still a issue ? 
It's not anymore, new issue is when you want to customize your bike you need to go to Benny's. After you finish you will be teleported outside of the Custom Motorcycle shop in Paleto.

It's not anymore, new issue is when you want to customize your bike you need to go to Benny's. After you finish you will be teleported outside of the Custom Motorcycle shop in Paleto.
This has been fixed. Moving to solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back