What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Cookie - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasonnn

ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ ᴏꜰ ɴᴄᴀ
Investor
Lifetime Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: INS Jason

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Cookie

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 01/12/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 1915

What best describes this incident ?: FailRP and C1.2.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and Grynk were dealing with an individual who had desync rammed one of our patrol vehicles, we managed to initiate and incapacitate the individual and he got rather angry. He proceeded to break character multiple times, with threats to report and refer to myself and Grynk as "brag heads" and "Gimps" and said we jerked off to roleplay servers. He then upped his insults with a swift "Fag**t" towards myself, prompting this report! Thanks.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkUrjaVtQSU&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @Jason

Well, that was quite the video I just watched. The guy seems to think that his being shot was outside of the rules yet shows no sign of playing within the rules himself. Some very choice words of his has lead me to accept this report and issue a permanent ban for this lovely gent. Thank you for your report and doing your part to help keep this community clean!

Action taken - Cookie - C1.2/A2.1 - Perm

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back