What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Liamfuller - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave20

Unban Appeal for Liamfuller 

In-game Name: Tinky winky

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198239265952

The date you got banned: 19/05/02

Member of the team that banned you: Charlesvane

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i know why i was banned when i was trying too do a bank robbery i was 2 guys kept stealing my cars and running me over i ignored them hopeing they would go away but while they where outside police showed up at the bank at witch point i realized that they could not hear me but by the time i had fixed my mic they had guns at me saying hands up now so i ran and just as i was about too enter the vechile the same 2 guys vdm me and made me get arrested i was trying too explain that i was being run over but the police decided too ignore me so i left the session and returned 1-2 mins later but all police at this point had left or forgot the scence so i just ignored it as i thought they had too because it was a short lived scence

Why should we unban you ?: i belive this is just a misunderstanding i know in admins eyes i combat logged but the scence i was trying to do was ruiend by vdmers

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

also i dont know why ive been perma banned because even if i had done this ive never had my 1 day ban let alone perma

I do not have any record of that SteamID playing on our servers. Please check it and reply with the correct SteamID. Thank you

Right, so in you're mind, you got tapped by a vehicle during this situation, bare in mind that you had multiple cops pointing tazers at you, and you think because of that, you are allowed to break RP and then combat log?

Also to answer your question:

also i dont know why ive been perma banned because even if i had done this ive never had my 1 day ban let alone perma
(C2.3) Combat logging - Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a permanent ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).

i didnt break rp at any point i did log off yes from anger as because i couldn't be heard from mic issues i was unable too take the policeman hostage as he could not hear me then i got vdmed with my own car and whilst i was trying too fix my mic i had people pointing guns at me that could not hear me and then when i was running the same people who i tried too stay in character and explain that they were vdming me hit me as i was getting into my car and i was cuffed so i logged as no one could understand what i was trying  too explain and i did come back but by then everyone involved had left and i didnt know the people i was rping with (the officers) and i believed they had ignored the last scene so i went on a drug run and about 30min- to an 1hr later i was kicked and banned

So, I have seen a video of the incident. Would you care to change your story?

Okie dokie the.

Well, having watched the video I can tell you that your mic was indeed working as you can be heard saying "this is my bank" repeatedly to the officers. You can then be heard giggling and singing "la la la" as you ran away from the officers trying to taze you. Then when you get hit by the van you say "nah! fuck off! Im getting vdmed". This is the point where you first break RP. You then get tazed by the cops at which point you say "nah fuck off, im going to sleep now". Roughly one minute later you log out. The officer involved then proceeds to wait roughly 10-15 minutes there for you to return.

Honesty is key to this process, I gave you a fair chance to explain and tell the truth but you decided not to. For that reason, this appeal is being denied.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back