What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Og ZiN & Unknown Pleb - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

olibob420

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Oliver

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Og ZiN 

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 12/02/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 120

What best describes this incident ?: c1.10, c1.12

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I crashed my heli and the plebs came and revived me, I was then ziptied along with Punk (Unusal Suspects) and my gear was taken away. They then told the unusal suspect member that was with me to perform an errotic roleplay situation with a minor (Myself) and said many disrespectful comments. The situation is uncomortable because of both the subject, and the massive age difference.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/HRR0y7vLtGA
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello. 

first of all i can take this even if it dont shows in the video its me, if i did anything i take full responsibility for it. 

This had nothing to do with your age or that you are "minor"  if you take stuff personal in RP stuation's its up to you but this had nothing to do with you in person as a human being , 

and to the the other fact is that we had eyes on your helicopter from the part when you left the airport, we were 4 ppl at the current scen and it started up when your gangmate was trying to rivive you after the crash and we initiated on him, he then dident listened to our demans and order. and he start runing around and even took out he's gun and start shooting me. after that he told me to fu..... myself and i was a c..... i was allso shit..  and several other things, this happens about 10min before your video. 

in RP i dont really care about what he's saying to be honest and i dont take it personal either because some characters can be pretty hostile its a game after all .. it was very clear that you guys were a team or a group of rebels so we continued dealing with you and the other guy. 

i would say blame your friend for being dumb and not do as he was told. and it afflict the outcome for you and the other guy. 

i was thinking since he is telling me to fuck my self and we are bad etc etc. its time for you to f.... your buddy in RP with a blidnfold on

There are always two sides of the coin  

you have done nothing to resolve this: if you just told me that you felt like this i would have given you a apology gladly . RP is not personal and can be very rude and hard at some points its just about suck it in and go on.  as long as it is not racisism  because thats never ok and child abuse.. fuck no...

on the other hand relic have been throwing alot of reports on plebs and it starting to feel like they have a big issue with our group.. 

i have no more comments 

C1.12

Continuing to roleplay subjects of a sensitive nature after being requested to stop by another player will not be tolerated.

he never asked me to stop, if i had known he had an issue you wouldn’t have continued.

C1.10 there was no trolling in the in video 

You’re not involved in the situation, I don’t know why you are replying. 

if the person isn’t of age, he shouldn’t be playing a game that is 16 rated. 

everything I said was within roleplay, in reply to you telling me to go fuck myself. Telling you that I’d get your friend to fuck you as a retort to your comments towards me. If you can’t take aggressive RP, don’t give it out. If you had any issues with my roleplay, you simply needed to request I stop as the rule states. 

I think it was not correct to do it. And u could hear me say mate,mate to stop it. It didnt botherd me but u could tell he is young! So it was like always a pleb greyline thing! 

i have nothing more to say but bad language are used all the time around altis, this is a game 16+ you need to be able to see the difference  IRL and a game ...

some focus on the word "rape" yeah RAPE is not a very nice word .but in RP this word was used.

this was just a RP session with hard words nothing else.  

its like when you have shoot someone " you got raped mate...." 

i cant go around think every guy you meet in game are takeing it personal ,  and is under the 16+ rule this game has

if you took this personal i apolyg i have been talking to Punk and we cleard the air

lock the thread

well i wasnt reporting......so dont close it. only if onliver want to!

My age is not the point in this situation the point is that I was uncomfortable with the situation, and punk told you in game that he was uncomfortable with the situation, but you continued to rp out the situation. It's a server rule for a reason. Pretending to rape someone isn't just "bad language." It's a rule for a reason. on the report you must state that there is some language that is not acceptable regardless of roleplay or not, example "you cant call someone reta*d or fa**ot in roleplay" this will result in a ban regardless of rp or not.

There are some things that can cause psychological affect from past trauma in life, such things as being rape, if you had encountered such a person you would have done a lot of damage that you would not be aware of only for a little giggle in your voice. some behaviour should not be accepted on the server and i believe telling someone I'm going to rape you then force a handcuffed man to do so is one of those behaviours that should not be accepted by anyone in the community, regardless of rp or not

Punk and i have been speaking about it and we requested you to be apart of the conversation aswell but you refused to come and dident answer 

thats totaly fine, 

C1.12

it dosent say anything about useing some words in the rules since the word you focusing on is "rape".  rape can be used in different situations,  like this " you absolute raped me there brother" or "we absolute raped you guys " change it to REKT and it have the same meaning faceing another one in a combat situation or something else.. 

alot of people useing words and every singel day you atleast come across someone that says they going to fu*k you and kill you shot you etc. . that dosent really end up here and the people dont take it personal. 

iam not trying to smooth this over but in my opinion this was RP in a dark and rude way to make you guys feel demoralized for being cocky , rude and ignorant both in game and sidechat.

you are the person who reports. you dont say a singel word about stop or mention it. you dont ask us to have a talk about it after we were in the channel on TS

you also clip the video you are showing in the report 12sec in to it.  remember this started with one of you guys shooting at us calling us alot of other shit. 

this is your point and i have been given mine, 

have nothing more to say. let admin decide. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@olibob420 Hi, do you by any chance have a longer video so that i can see the bigger context of the situation (what caused it etc.), thanks

iam not trying to smooth this over but in my opinion this was RP in a dark and rude way to make you guys feel demoralized for being cocky , rude and ignorant both in game and sidechat.
What u on about? 

Alright apologies for a bit of delay on this, after reviewing all the evidence provided and all the comments back and forth, I will go into this.

Zin, I honestly do not know what got into you to get the idea to start roleplaying "rape" especially in that context, it just is not acceptable and honestly, I'm going to have to say this one should fall under common sense. You have to know that there is a lot of people playing out on our servers, some of them could have been victims of that and you still have decided to roleplay that on our servers.

Keep in mind that victims of that can and usually have forever lasting traumas due to it and reliving things like that shouldn't be happening at all much less even be a possibility, especially not in a video game where you go to relax and enjoy yourself and escape real-life issues. Also people often will not be able to say stop, due to the shock of the situation. Now in this circumstance, it was a minor which doesn't make it any better whatsoever and if that's the kind of roleplay you think is acceptable to do on our server and in that sort of context, then you seriously need to rethink this before continuing playing here.

To summarise, we do not want to see this kind of roleplay happening on our servers and anyone found doing so will be removed from our servers if we see sufficient evidence of it.

Now for this specific report, the video itself is way too short and I cannot see and determine the full context of the situation that took place I am missing the start of the whole interaction and the ending to tie it all together.Best advice I can give you for the future is to let people know to stop roleplaying sensitve topics if you feel uncomfortable with them and if they do not, record the entire interaction ask your friend to record or even jump on TS into JFS  room and ask for help from the staff that way, there are high chances that someone will be ingame and will come to your aid immediatly.

But for now the conlusion of this report with the evidence available to me will be :

ACTION TAKEN

Zin will be recieving a Warning for (C1.12) Sensitive Roleplay & (C1.7) Common Sense. This is not the kind of roleplay that should be done and any future repeats of such will result in a ban so I suggest you never roleplay something of this matter again and rethink what you think is acceptable to be roleplayed here.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back