What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - JusamaBinlaughen/LeftyUK - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaron_carson

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: WiggidyWigged

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: JusamaBinlaughen/LeftyUK

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 02/12/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 12

What best describes this incident ?: RDM FAIL RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We went to rob these guys doing trees we told them to put theirs hands on their heads and they then shot us with no initiation me and my gang mate then got revived and we went to go track them down and we then found them again killed 2 of them and took one hostage and removed his gps and comms I took him on foot to bring him to a cave in the mountains when we were just shot by their whole gang with no initiation when they ten told us that they have gps implants in their arms.
They refused to come to ts as they said they done nothing wrong.

I am reporting Jusama Binlaughen Lefty UK and nikolai k {B.D.F]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhJSfTxtVM4&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=Aaroncarson-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ-Ten3EcyA&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=Aaroncarson-

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ-Ten3EcyA&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=Aaroncarson-
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

I've looked through all the videos and have come to the following conclusions.

Jusamabinlaughen - It is clear that you provided no high quality roleplay that would allow you to shoot. The only things being said from your friends were 'How do I do that (reference to putting hands up)' As such you will be receiving a 1 day ban for A1.2 RDM following the fair ban system.

LeftyUK - You comms and GPS were taken so there was no way that you should have been able to communicate to your friends about where you were being taken. Saying that you have a GPS implanted into you is not acceptable. Further to this you were in teamspeak at the time in a support room with an admin and they could hear you giving directions/information to your friends about where you were going. As such you will be receiving a 1 day ban for A2.5.1 following the fair ban system

Nikolai K [BDF] - There was no roleplay provided that would have allowed you to have shot the rebels. You had used information you should not have had to set up and wait for the rebels to come to you and then just open fired on them. There was no initiation and it was clear the previous gunfight was over a while ago (about 30mins previously). As such you will receive a 1 day ban for A1.2 RDM following the fair ban system as you were the first to shoot.

All 3 of you are returning members after a while away from the server so please use this opportunity to refresh yourselves on the rules.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back